27th May 2015, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I want to know about the minimum expenses for study in the collage of USA. I want to become a Scientist with a subject of Physics or Genetics. If I will do my B.Sc here then is there any chance that any of our Indian institute will help me to study Abroad for doing M.Sc and PhD courses? If i will get good rank in the collage of India? Please tell me the detail information about Study Abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD. with Physics or Genetics?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  2. Information about colleges offering B.Sc Geology in India? Scholarship or exams to study Ph.D in abroad?
  3. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  5. Information about the universities in abroad where i can study MSc Physics and Ph.D? I am a Physics graduate
  6. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  7. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Physics after M.Sc from any good university in India if secured 54% in B.sc?
  8. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  9. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  10. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  11. Can I study PhD in Physics at IIT being a M.Sc 1st year student? List of institutes which offer PhD in Physics program in India?
  12. Phd studies in India for M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry and M.Sc in Dental Prosthodontics candidates?
  13. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  14. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  15. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  17. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  18. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
23rd July 2023, 01:51 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?

• Minimum expenses for studying in the USA: The minimum expenses for studying in the USA will vary depending on the university you attend, the city you live in, and your lifestyle. However, you can expect to spend at least \$20,000 per year on tuition, fees, and living expenses.

• Scholarships: There are many scholarships available for international students who want to study in the USA. These scholarships can help you to cover the cost of your tuition, fees, and living expenses.

• Indian institutes that help with study abroad: There are a few Indian institutes that offer scholarships and other assistance to students who want to study abroad. These institutes include the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the Indian Institutes of Science (IISc), and the University of Delhi.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

If you want to study Physics or Genetics in the USA, you will need to have a strong academic background in these subjects. You will also need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exam to demonstrate your English proficiency.
The application process for studying abroad can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start by researching universities that offer programs in Physics or Genetics. You should also start gathering the required documents, such as your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
To answer your question, yes, you can get admission to study M.Sc. and Ph.D. through college if you secure a good rank in your B.Sc. course in India. Some of the Indian institutes that offer scholarships for M.Sc. and Ph.D. in Physics or Genetics include:
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT): The IITs offer scholarships for M.Sc. and Ph.D. in a variety of subjects, including Physics and Genetics.

• Indian Institutes of Science (IISc): The IISc offers scholarships for M.Sc. and Ph.D. in a variety of subjects, including Physics and Genetics.

• University of Delhi: The University of Delhi offers scholarships for M.Sc. and Ph.D. in a variety of subjects, including Physics and Genetics.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To be eligible for these scholarships, you will need to have a strong academic record and be proficient in English. You will also need to submit an application, which typically includes your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.
The application process for these scholarships can be competitive, so it is important to start early. You should start by researching the scholarships you are interested in and gathering the required documents. You should also start preparing your application well in advance of the deadline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?