14th June 2011, 02:42 PM
rattankr

Which university is operating at Panipat from London? What are the courses being offered?

Which London University is operating at PANIPAT< PUNJAB< INDIA?What is its standing? Are its courses recognized by Govt.?
please send me the details

9th February 2016, 10:49 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which university is operating at Panipat from London? What are the courses being offered?

Ashoka University is located in Panipat but this university have a collaborations with one of the university which is located in London.

This university have UG courses as well as PG courses, like :

Literature and the World,
Principles of Science,
Social and Political Formations,
Foundations of Economic Reasoning,
Mind and Behaviour,

Apart from these this college have 12 Foundation Course ,12 Major Courses and 2 Co-Curricular Courses.

This University also have a collaborations with Yele University and the campus of this university is full of modern technology like Full internet availability, Library, Canteens, Sports club, Gym, Doctor for any immediate issue.

Also the faculty of this college have a good level of experience in their respective areas. The university also provides scholarships to poor students on the basis of aptitude exam conducted by the college.

For any kind of other information please click the link:

http://www.ashoka.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?