9th April 2022, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Until which stage it is possible to change the postal coaching option in ICWAI application?

I have completed the procedure till payment of registration to ICWAI with oral as a coaching option. Documents not uploaded but now I want to change oral to postal coaching option. At this stage is it possible? Please guide me. As i am employed, it wont be feasible for me to attend oral classes.

Please revert asap

16th March 2023, 08:55 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Until which stage it is possible to change the postal coaching option in ICWAI application?

To change your coaching option from oral to postal in the ICWAI application, you need to contact the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) directly. Once you have completed the registration process and made payment, it may not be possible to change your coaching option through the online portal.

You can contact the ICMAI through their official website or by calling their helpdesk for further guidance on how to proceed with changing your coaching option. It is important to do this as soon as possible, as the availability of seats for postal coaching may be limited.

Alternatively, you can consider enrolling in an online coaching program that provides study materials and video lectures. This could be a more flexible option for you since you are employed and may not be able to attend physical classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?