9th April 2022, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether my son is considered as local or non local for TSEMCET?

Sir, My son was born in Hyderabad and did his schooling in Hyderabad till 3 STD. I and my wife completed from 1 Std till graduation from Osmania University at Hyderabad. After graduation I joined Central Government service in 1998 and worked at New Delhi for 02 years and got transferred to Hyderabad.
However, I being a Central Govt Employee again got transferred to Delhi in the year 2012. My son studied fro 4 STD to 10 std at Delhi. I again got transferred to Hyderabad in 2019 and my son completed 10 + 2 at Hyderabad from CBSE recognised school. I want to know whether my son is considered as local or non local for TSEMCET?

16th March 2023, 08:59 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Whether my son is considered as local or non local for TSEMCET?

Based on the information provided, it appears that your son may be considered as a non-local candidate for TSEMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test) because he has not completed his entire education from 1st standard to 12th standard in the state of Telangana.

As per the guidelines, a candidate who has completed their education from 1st standard to 12th standard in a local area or has studied for a minimum of four consecutive years in an educational institution in the local area before the qualifying examination is considered a local candidate.

In your son's case, he has completed only up to 3rd standard in Hyderabad, and his education has been spread across different cities. Therefore, it is likely that he will be considered as a non-local candidate for TSEMCET. However, it is recommended to check the official guidelines and consult with the concerned authorities for clarity on the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?