23rd January 2021, 12:39 PM
Chinu sain

Is it valid to appear in NEET-UG if appear Biology additional exam from HBSE for a CBSE 12th PCM candidate?

I have done my 12th from CBSE with PCM. But now I want to appear in NEET-UG for this I filled additional Biology exam from HBSE. Is this valid for CBSE or can I apply for NEET-UG by this. If not than what I have to do. Is am able to only 12th from HBSE in PCB for NEET-UG.

15th February 2021, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valid to appear in NEET-UG if appear Biology additional exam from HBSE for a CBSE 12th PCM candidate?

This will not be valid for National Eligibility cum Entrance test. You can not apply for NEET UG exam by pursuing 12th PCM subject from one board and biology as an additional subject from other board.

The best possible option at present for you is to apply for National Institute of Open schooling on demand exam for these subjects and then become eligible for NEET UG examination.

The eligibility criteria for NEET UG exam is 12th passed with PCB subjects with minimum of 50% marks in board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?