17th January 2021, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the IAF Group-X recruitment for a 12th private candidate?

Sir, I have completed my 12th standard as a private student. I want to apply for the IAF Group-X. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply for this Group of IAF. Waiting for your response!

15th February 2021, 06:08 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the IAF Group-X recruitment for a 12th private candidate?

IAF stands for Indian Air Force. The eligibility criteria for IAF Group X examination is described as below:

>>Candidate must have done 12th from a recognized board with Mathematics, English and Physics as compulsory subjects.

>>Minimum of 50% marks in board exam of 12th is required.

The upper age limit on cut off date must not be above 21 years.

You can apply for IAF Group X recruitment exam being 12th passed as a private candidate. For any more information: read the notification .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?