16th February 2012, 09:12 AM
kulkarni.makarand195103

Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

sir, please guide whether degree of distance education of Vinayaka Missions University Salem TN is valid for competitive exams for govt jobs like Bank PO, UPSC,etc. Also, does regular degree course carry more weightage than distance education course?

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET after enrolling in MSc chemistry from Vinayaka Missions University Salem?
  2. Is MBA finance degree awarded by Vinayaka missions university in distance education mode?
  3. Is Vinayaka Missions University in Salem approved by UGC, DEC and AICTE?
  4. PhD degree issued by Vinayaka Missions University, Salem is valid or not?
  5. Is MBA HR distance education program of Vinayaka Mission University Salem?
  6. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  7. How to apply for admission for BSc In agriculture or Biotechnology correspondence course?
  8. Is an MBA distance programme offered by Vinayaka Missions University approved by UGC and DEC?
  9. Am I eligible to do Part Time PhD from Bharathiar University if completed M.Phil from Distance Education? -- [New]
  10. List of distance courses offered by Vinayaka Missions university(Tamilnadu) which are approved by AICTE or UGC?
  11. Is PGDCA course from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem Tamilnadu valid for MP government jobs?
  12. Is Vinayak Massion recognized by UGC/NCTE?
  13. Is Vinayaka Missions University Salem(Tamilnadu) UGC recognized?
  14. Is the M.Phil (CS) course through Distance Learning offered by Vinayaka Missions University valid for appointments, promotions etc?
  15. Vinayaka Missions university approved for distance education in diploma in accupuncture?
  16. Degree from Global Open University Nagaland is accepted in government exams?
  17. Is the Vinayaka Mission University in Salem approved by AICTE?
  18. Is the Vinayaka Mission University in Salem approved by AICTE?
21st February 2012, 11:33 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulkarni.makarand195103 View Post
sir, please guide whether degree of distance education of Vinayaka Missions University Salem TN is valid for competitive exams for govt jobs like Bank PO, UPSC,etc. Also, does regular degree course carry more weightage than distance education course?

Thanks.
To be eligible for any competitive exams conducted by Government of India, one must have passed the qualifying exam from a recognized university and if the course has been pursued through distance mode, it must be recognized by the Distance Education Council of India.

Vinayaka Missions University is recognized by University Grant Commission and the distance program offered by it are approved by the Distance Education Council of India.

So, if you have passed the qualifying exam from Vinayaka Mission University, you will definitely be eligible to write entrance exams conducted on central level as well as on state level.

Now,as far as the second part of the question is concerned, it is not so in the examinations we are discussing about. The qualification is required only to be eligible to apply for such examination but as far as selection is concerned, it completely depends upon the candidates performance in the written examination as well as Interview conducted for the respective jobs.
12th March 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

sir, Vinayaka mission health inspector distance diploma course is not accepted by RRB . why sir please explain sir.
by kesavan.G
13th March 2012, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

sir is distance degree from indiragandhi national open university is valid for govt jobs as per qualification.?
17th March 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am bsc med . am i eligible for msc(chem) in ur uni?
14th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me vinayaka mission university license has been cancelled or not?
15th April 2012, 02:17 PM
maya_sarabhai

dear friend,

To be Eligible for any Bank PO you needed.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -

Educational Qualifications-

General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII*
and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.

If your degree are UGC approved then you are eligible.

All the best
16th April 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i have b.tech student of rajasthan vidya peeth on distance mode.some body told me that i have not eligibilty for any technical job or other job in goverment sector and praivate sector.they asked me that my technical degree is fake.so i want to know that my b.tech degree is fake ?and i am not eligible for any kind job. please suggest me.
thanking you
2nd May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a passout of your institute, having registration number AA533500032 and thus completed my masters in biotecnhnology.the matter of concern at this point of time is that i am yet to recieve my qualification certificate.i badly need my qualification certificate as i am short listed for departmental promotion.further i many a times send my other certificates and marks cards to your fax bt there was no response fro your side........so plz provide me the details of obtaining the mentioned documents well in time.....thanks.......
E-mail:[email protected]
2nd May 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide necessary details as how to obtain qualification certificate of PG course and how to verify the marks statement as i am living in a remote village of jammu and kashmir.........
4th May 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET or for a college /university librarian after passing the MLIS degree from Vinayak Missions University,Salem,Tamilnadu?
9th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

i dine my BA from vinayaka mission university i have provisional with me i need my orginal document of degree and final mark list
how i get please suggest me
11th June 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Is ELIIM University degree is valid for all government as well as private sector?
12th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

plese inform me. Im bsc math. am i eligible for ssc ie asistant teacher post in west bengal ?
15th June 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please tell me vinayaka univercity have any center in U.P,(Singhawali Ahir Baghpat),
please send the ans my mail Id- [email protected]
19th June 2012, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

IS VINAYAKA MISSION DEGREE CERTIFICATES ARE APPROVED BY TAMILNADU GOVERNMENT AND TAMILNADU EDUCATION DEPARTMENT
21st June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is BE/B Tech degree by distance education from VMRF is valid. Is this having the approval of IGNOU/DEC. Certification copy.
24th June 2012, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

is there m.pharma course in vinayaka mission university for distance education.please answer this.
26th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

is B.TECH distance program offered by vinayka mission university approved by UGC\DEC\AICTE
27th June 2012, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

have any branch of vinayaka mission universuty in patna for distance education with arts faculty?
5th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
My name is sunil Kumar and i have got the BA degree from your University through Distance Education during the year 2008-2011 and presently working in Himachal Pradesh Secretariat as a clerk. Sir, you are requested to inform me the above my degree is valid in Himachal through my mail [email protected]
thanking you
6th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
this is rakesh from jammu, sir is the MBA programme offered by vinayaka mission university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC
6th July 2012, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done PGDCA course from vinayaka missions university . Is this degree is valid for M.P government jobs/
6th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have done PGDCA course from vinayaka missions university . Is this degree is valid for M.P government jobs?
10th July 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

I've done my MSW (Distance mode)from Vinayaka Missions University, Salem and secured 60% in 1st part. Can I be eligible to write N E T EXAM

Mike
West Bengal
14th July 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am mathi. N i have completed M.Phil., (Biotechnology) degree at 2008-2009 batch, under distance education in Vinayaka Mission University, Salem Tamilnadu. my doubt is the distance mode of this degree (M.phil) is approved or not by ugc and Directorate of distance education and another question is this distance education (M.Phil) certificate is acceptable for state and central govt. jobs or not and can i use this degree (M.Phil) for joining Ph.D program in state and central universities.

i kindly request you sir to give perfect details
15th July 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i am m.com from vinayaka mission university salem. this degaree is valid in mumbai junior college for professor? pls tell me
k.j.nayde
24th July 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Is msc math 2010-12 valid in distance mode from vinayaka misson uviv
26th July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Please give me details of admission dates of Vinayaka mission,salem and list of study centres with contact details
26th July 2012, 06:27 PM
samatha89
Member+

To be Eligible for any Bank PO you needed.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -

Educational Qualifications-

General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII*
and 55% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.

If your degree are UGC approved then you are eligible.
29th July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i have complete my BSc(IT) from jammu study centre VMRF in 2007 and still not got provisional certificate and degree. sir please tell me how and where i apply these certificates.
29th July 2012, 09:32 PM
abthar

Cool Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulkarni.makarand195103 View Post

Thanks.

hi

Vinayaka mission university is recognised as a deemed university by UGC under uGC act 1959

Technical course they offered is approved by AICTE,so everything they teaching is they got approval from the UGC,AICTE and DEC(Distance education board)

For government exams there is nothing problem for those who got graduation from distance education,the only thing is they got graduation from any university under UGC recognised.

Hope this information helps you

All the best
30th July 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my M.Lib course in 2010-11 now I want degree certificate kindly inform me how I contact or submit my application form and is my course(MlIS) valid kindly aware me 9596518380
31st July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed my BCA course in correspondence from Tamil Nadu Open University. I am i eligible to take the IPS exams. Is correspondence degree is eligible for taking the IPS exams? Kindly help me 8050745338 or [email protected]
31st July 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hello
sir my name is wasim and i want to do msw from ignou openunniversity , so my question is distance msw from ignou is valid for goverment jobs ? or ignu is AICTE appruved ? or deemed to be university ?
1st August 2012, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

hv done B sc optometry 2008-2010 in vinayaka mission university DDE bt nt received my marksheet, is B.sc optometry valid?
15th August 2012, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Is the distance p.g courses offered by vinayak mission university accepted for state govt. Jobs of odisha.
15th August 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

sir,i completed diploma(EEE) 12 years before.now me working in army. So i join u r univesity B.E or B.Tech. after complet degree i'll get in TNEB (AE) job so am i eligible in this job.pls answer me sir
18th August 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have Completed Diploma Course in optometrical Science (3yrs) from Rbu, i wanted to do B.OPTOM BY distance mode. Will i am eligible for B.OPTOM(lTERAl) DISTANCE MODE .Will this course is approved by AICTE/DEC/UGC and accepted by any govt. exam/other university. Pls answer me sir
21st August 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

'Is Vinayak Mission University's (in Tamil Nadu) Distance Education Graduation Degree accepted by any university in West Bengal like 'Netaji Subhas Open University or any others university'?
21st August 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

'Is Vinayak Mission University's (in Tamil Nadu) Distance Education Graduation Degree accepted by any university in West Bengal like 'Netaji Subhas Open University or any others university'?
28th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know recognized study centre in Murshidabad of Vinayaka Mission University
31st August 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to know vinayak mission university distance education BCA degree accepted any government sector
8th September 2012, 05:02 PM

Exclamation Re: Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams?

This is the worst university,dont join ,i spoiled my life by joining here.
till now i didnt get my cert and atleast completed my degree,because those lazy staff.they dont bother about the student they are really cheaters.they cheated me. i paid the fee for 3years but these people told u paid to study centre not to us.worst university in the world.who told u this is university no not at all university it is just rest place for lazy people and cheaters
16th September 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I m Tithi.I heartily want to persue my M.Sc in Biotechnology under Distance mode from Vinayaka Missions University for the session 2012-13.So Sir,kindly inform me about the course structure,syllabus and fee structure for M.Sc Biotechnology(Distance mode)program from Vinayaka Missions University for the session 2012-13
18th September 2012, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i m camplite M.sc geography in vinayaka mission university(DDE), kindly inform me of can i apply NET exam???
from-asit
22nd September 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

THE STUDY CENTRES ARE HAVING SOME ILLEGAL CONECTION WITH SOME TOP OFFICIALS AND GOT ID CARDS FOR THE STUDENTS WITHOUT PAYING ANY FEE TO THE UNIVERSITY BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE CENTERS COLLECTED THREE OR FOUR TIMES MORE THAN THE COURSE FEE FROM THE STUDENTS. THIS FRAUD STAFF ARE HAVING THEIR SHARE. I HAVE A PROOF FOR THIS. HOW THEY GOT THE ID CARD OF THE STUDENTS WITHOUT PAYING THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE COURSE FEE IS I DONT KNOW. IF YOU GO TO THE UNIVERSITY FOR THE MARK SHEETS, COURSE CERTIFICATE ETC.YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM FULL COURSE FEE AND CERTICATE FEE AND EVEN SOME EXTRA AMOUNT TO GET IT.
22nd September 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

THE STUDY CENTRES ARE HAVING SOME ILLEGAL CONECTION WITH SOME TOP OFFICIALS AND GOT ID CARDS FOR THE STUDENTS WITHOUT PAYING ANY FEE TO THE UNIVERSITY BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE CENTERS COLLECTED THREE OR FOUR TIMES MORE THAN THE COURSE FEE FROM THE STUDENTS. HOW THEY GOT THE ID CARD OF THE STUDENTS WITHOUT PAYING THE FIRST INSTALLMENT OF THE COURSE FEE IS I DONT KNOW. IF YOU GO TO THE UNIVERSITY FOR THE MARK SHEETS, COURSE CERTIFICATE ETC.YOU HAVE TO GIVE THEM FULL COURSE FEE AND CERTICATE FEE AND EVEN SOME EXTRA AMOUNT TO GET I
24th September 2012, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

i am in govt job (teaching), taken admision in BA (Honrs).this degree is valid for that.
8th October 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

i have passed m.sc.math in dec 2009.is it valide in haryana govt.?
my registeration no. is 203073070129.is it entered in university record ? ---jitender
what are my total marks ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?