27th May 2010, 12:36 AM
snehal lokhande

Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?

i wanted to know the various entrance exams held for environmental science for Msc. the dates. the scope for the same in and outside india.? also the private and the govt colleges of Msc.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs I can get in Bangalore after completion of M.Sc Environmental Science course?
  2. Which one has better scope between M.Sc in Environmental science and M.Tech in water engineering and management? Also provide job details in government private sector?
  3. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  4. What is the scope of Ph.D Environmental Science?
  5. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  7. What will be the career scope for M.Sc in Environmental Science and MBA in Hospital Management? List of colleges offering these courses?
  8. Which has more scope between M.Sc in Environmental Science and M.Tech in Water Engineering & Management?
  9. How many medical entrance exams are going to be held in upcoming year? Are CMC Vellore, JIPMER going to be held along with NEET?
  10. Scope of MSc in Environmental Science in Punjab?
  11. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  12. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for M.Sc in utkal university at environmental science? -- [New]
  13. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science?
  14. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  15. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  16. Entrance exams for M.Sc. in Chemistry and Environmental Science
  17. List of Msc. Environmental Science Colleges in Coimbatore
  18. What's the fee structure of BDS course?
23rd June 2010, 02:54 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?

hello !
there are ample number of private and government colleges providing master course in environmental science . I am providing you few of them ...

- Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

-Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi

-Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

-Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

-Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra,

-Guru jambheshwar University, Hisar

-Marathwada University,maharashtra

-Anna University, Guindy, Chennai

to be admitted in these colleges , you need to have a b.sc. or equivalent degree in natural sciences, chemistry, environmental science, agriculture, geography, environmental economics or engineering .

Career opportunities in this field are immense today. The horizons in this field are widening in India as well as abroad.

Waste treatment industries, refineries, distilleries, mines, fertilizer plants, food processing industries and textile mills employ environmental scientists. NGOs are growing, both in numbers and in strength. there is greate scope in these organizations. The growing concern over environmental protection has also made the industry more concious or ensuring that industrial waste and other industrial materials are not hazardous to the environment, hence creating more jobs environmental science.

you can be offered jobs in Industries , Research and Development, Social Development, Environmental Journalism, Environmental Modelling .and the starting renumeration varies from rs. 5000 to 13000 ,

so overall , it has great scope , so if you want it than have it !!!

reply back for more queries.
best of luck!
23rd June 2010, 07:27 PM
jicks

Default Re: Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science? Private and Government colleges? Scope?

Hi

I dont think M.Sc admission is done through entrance test.
Many private colleges take up candidates for admission if they qualify B.Sc(envt.science) with 50% marks
I am not sure about University of Delhi admission

You can try any one of these:
University of Delhi
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Madurai Kamarajar University
Guru Jambheswar University

Apart from these some pvt. colleges also offer direct admission.

Scope: Since it is an emerging field, you can find out jobs in Govt. sector and Private sector in field work, and research. Soil/Agri companies also seek environmentalist. Also companies manufacturing fertilizers,manures involve people studied Envt.science.

Regards
24th June 2010, 01:28 AM
swati123

Environmental Science is a happening field now and a number of institutes across the country are offering Under-graduate and Post-graduate courses both in environmental science and environmental engineering.

Since you are interested in M.Sc (Environmental Science),we will talk about that degree course - it is a 2-years course and the eligibility is B.S.C in environmental science, zoology, botany,physics or chemistry.

Provided below are names of univercities/colleges that proffer M.Sc in Environmental Science:

Anna University, Guindy, Chennai
Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Environment Education & Research,
JNU's School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi
Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad

Although there is no admission/entrance test, you will need about 50%/55% marks in Bachelor degree.

Speaking of scope, there is immense scope in this field whether you look forward to a career in India or abroad. But remember, wherever on Earth you are, you should make every effort to improve the environment instead of earning big bucks only.
1st July 2010, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Thanx for ur information i've passed my tybscbiotech wid second class. so please preffer more colleges.
1st July 2010, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me more abt msc environmental science colleges and their entrance exams. also abt the colleges in mumbai and maharashtra?
4th July 2010, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me dat how can i get addmission in m.sc E.S. also about colleges nd it s scope?
5th July 2010, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me more about msc environmental college in jaipur
11th July 2010, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me entrance exam syllabus of environmental science n send me on [email protected]
30th July 2010, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

please tell me salary of anvironmental enginar,after doing b.tech?i want b.tech in anvironmental enginaring by ch. bhram prakash goverment c collage cf enginaring
13th August 2010, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

about jobs for msc in environmental sci candidate
18th August 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

please tell me mumbai's colleges in which i can do MSc(Environment science) without or with enterance exam
8th October 2010, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bsc in microbiology . can u plz tell me is i m eligible for admission in enviroonment science
4th January 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

hai i m studing bem can u plese identify the colleges having envt science in hyd
30th January 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

i want admissin 2011 in msc environmental science in any gov and private college with or withot entrance exam,please guide me for this...
9th February 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in environmental science in jnu.can u tell me the eligiblity to get admission in jnu delhi? actly my problm is dat i am having 52% in class 12 and 75% in graduation , can i apply in jnu?
3rd March 2011, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what r the scopes &job opportunities for environmental studies ,which industries r give best job opportunities
5th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

msc computerscience entrance exam date private college of pune and admission process
2nd May 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

I want Envirmental Entrance Exam Sceduled PG In Pune Univercity
18th May 2011, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

is there any college in u.p. regardng m.sc. in environmental science?
27th May 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

can a microbiology graduate ( DU) persue msc botany in du ????
15th June 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i have done M.Sc Environmental science in 2000 but afrt that no experience in that field .can i get a job in that field or not .
20th June 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech after msc inviromental science in this field
23rd June 2011, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

after completing masters in ES what sort of jobs we get and how good are the pay scales?
8th August 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.sc. in physiology last year(2010).now i want to do m.sc in envs.as this will be my 2nd post graduation, plz tell me if there are any institutes which will allow me and what to do for the admission?
16th November 2011, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the m.sc enviourmental sci.and forensic sci.clgs n entrnce exam n wht is eligibility 4 both in jaipur private or govt.clg
16th November 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Plz tell me the m.sc enviourmental sci.and forensic sci.clgs n entrnce exam n wht is eligibility 4 both in jaipur private or govt.clg
19th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I m B.sc with ZBC group.can i do m.sc with enviromental science?Plz tell me the entrance exam date of various
institutes and eligibility of m.sc enviromental science.
19th November 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I m b.sc with ZBC group.I want to do m.sc in enviromental sci. plz tell me the entrance exam date of various
institutes and eligibility of m.sc enviromental sci.
9th June 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me more about msc environment science college in kerala and chenni. and their entrance exam,syllubus?
16th June 2012, 12:19 AM
tl.com

hi dear,

there are ample number of private and government colleges providing master course in environmental science . I am providing you few of them ...

- Jamia Hamdard University, Kamdard Nagar, Delhi

-Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Kashmere Gate, Delhi

-Delhi College of Engineering, Delhi

-Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University, Delhi

-Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences, New Delhi

-Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Agra,

-Guru jambheshwar University, Hisar

-Marathwada University,maharashtra

-Anna University, Guindy, Chennai

to be admitted in these colleges , you need to have a b.sc. or equivalent degree in natural sciences, chemistry, environmental science, agriculture, geography, environmental economics or engineering .

Career opportunities in this field are immense today. The horizons in this field are widening in India as well as abroad.

Waste treatment industries, refineries, distilleries, mines, fertilizer plants, food processing industries and textile mills employ environmental scientists. NGOs are growing, both in numbers and in strength. there is greate scope in these organizations. The growing concern over environmental protection has also made the industry more concious or ensuring that industrial waste and other industrial materials are not hazardous to the environment, hence creating more jobs environmental science.

you can be offered jobs in Industries , Research and Development, Social Development, Environmental Journalism, Environmental Modelling .and the starting renumeration varies from rs. 5000 to 13000 ,

so overall , it has great scope , so if you want it than have it !!!

reply back for more queries.
best of luck!
thanks
24th December 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

hi what are the options after bsc environmental science?when are entrance exams for msc environmental science held?
20th January 2013, 11:05 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Various entrance exams held for MSc in environmental science

1.Department of Environmental Biology Delhi University
2.Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University,
3.Jawahral Nehru University(JNU), School of Environmental Sciences
4.Delhi College of Engineering
5.Marathwada University,maharashtra
6.Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University
7.Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
15th February 2014, 06:04 AM
Unregistered

Is there any Entrance test for M.Sc in Environmental science in Mumbai ?? If yes then what is the syllabus for that test ?

Can u plz guide me ?

& can I relate this field with medical microbiology in future / in Research..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?