23rd February 2016, 12:48 PM
nknamboodiri

Various entrance exams for securing a central government job? Procedure for the same?

I have done B tech in EC in the year 2013 from a reputed institution.
I am pursuing m tech now. I want to secure a central govt job. please
advice me regarding various entrance examinations and its procedures
for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting a central government job? Is there any exams which we need to clear?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Any chance to get a job in Government after BA and TPT(Telugu)? Details about all the government and central government exams?
  5. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  6. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  8. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  9. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Opportunities in government sector after passing MCA? Details about the government exams?
  12. Banking Jobs: Exams and Procedure to Apply?
  13. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  14. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools?
  15. How many entrance exams are available for Central Government recruitment?
  16. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get central government job in nursing field?
  18. Age limit for Mathematics teachers for getting a job in state or central government? Procedure to get central government teaching job?
23rd February 2016, 06:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various entrance exams for securing a central government job? Procedure for the same?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for various central government jobs examination. But, you have to qualify in examination for final recruitment.

Some of central government jobs examination after graduation degree is :-

* CDS.
* Civil Service Examination.
* SSC CGL.
* CTET.
* Indian Railway.
* Banking.

These are best possible options for you to appear for examination and after qualifying in examination become eligible for final recruitment.
23rd February 2016, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various entrance exams for securing a central government job? Procedure for the same?

There are so many government job entrance examinations for which you can apply as you have already done bachelor's degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and now pursuing Master of Technology course. Here is complete list of entrance exams for which you can apply:

Civil Services examination conducted by UPSC. Age limit is 21-32 years. Minimum qualification required is bachelor's degree. If you have interest in defence services, you can apply for Combined Defence Services and Air Force Common Admission Test. You are also eligible for UPSC CAPF exam for joining para military forces.

Other than UPSC exams, you can apply for IBPS banking exams, SSC CGL exam, IB ACIO exam, Railway Recruitment board exams etc. You need to decide for which entrance exam you want to apply and then prepare according to it so that you can clear it in first attempt.
23rd February 2016, 09:06 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by nknamboodiri View Post
I have done B tech in EC in the year 2013 from a reputed institution.
I am pursuing m tech now. I want to secure a central govt job. please
advice me regarding various entrance examinations and its procedures
for the same.
If you wish to get job in Government Sector, then you must apply for PSUs entrance exams that they often conduct regularly for recruitment.

Some of the notable PSUs include:
HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Lmited) is an aerospace and defence company.
Founded in 1940 and head-quartered in Bangalore.
You must have secured at least 65% marks if you are General/OBC to apply for recruitment.
If you are SC/ST Candidate, then you will get 10% relaxation in marks.

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited) require 60% marks in aggregate
Head-quartered in New Delhi.

DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organization) require 65% marks in aggregate
Head-quartered in New Delhi.

BSNL- JTO (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers) require 60% marks in aggregate.
24th February 2016, 12:54 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You have many options. If you opt your stream then you should opt TCS, TATA and many more. But you want to join as a Central Government employ then some of the sectors are given and you need to choose any of these options:-

Railways

Army

SSC

Banking

RBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?