13th July 2011, 06:58 PM
Amulraj006

Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?

ello,
I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? send me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams to mail id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Is there any opportunity to join Government jobs after completing B.E in CSE from Anna University? Any entrance exams to be answered? List of all government exams?
  3. Opportunity to get government job? List of all government jobs and exams?
  4. Is there any possibility to get a government job after doing B.E CSE from Anna University? Which are the entrance exams?
  5. Tamil Nadu Government Exams -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  7. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  8. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech CSE and M.Tech CSE candidates?
  10. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  11. What are the various jobs we can take after M.Sc environmental science? -- [New]
  12. Jobs based upon intermediate marks?
  13. Biotechnology and Biochemistry? which one has more scope in future?
  14. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  15. Is there any government job opportunity for those who have done MBA from Anna University?
  16. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  17. What are the opportunities for B.Tech CSE final year students in government sector?
  18. List of posts to apply for Government job after BE CSE?
10th October 2011, 08:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?

There are numerous options after BE in the government departments. You can attend the Defense exams if you are interested for various technical positions. There are also opportunities in banks for the positions of clerks and POs in banks after completing graduation. You need to attend the written examination. You can also attend the PSU exams for companies such as SAIL, ONGC, BHEL, BEL etc. There are also opportunities in Railways, ISRO, Civil service etc which you can opt for.
1st July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?

give me the all details of the government jobs with their cut off and related informations kindly send me the details
28th September 2012, 11:03 PM
tvidyasagar82

There are numerous options after BE in the government departments. You can attend the Defense exams if you are interested for various technical positions. There are also opportunities in banks for the positions of clerks and POs in banks after completing graduation. You need to attend the written examination. You can also attend the PSU exams for companies such as SAIL, ONGC, BHEL, BEL etc. There are also opportunities in Railways, ISRO, Civil service etc which you can opt for.

thanking you.........
29th September 2012, 09:51 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The opportunities for Computer Science Engineers is limited in the government sector to the Public Sector Undertakings. You can apply for job in PSU after completing Computer Science Engineering.

In case you don't know Public Sector Undertakings are companies where central govt is the majority stakeholder. There are more than 150 Public Sector Undertakings in India. These companies recruits Engineering graduates on regular basis.

The recruitment is done through entrance exam. The entrance exam includes a written test and interview. All Public Sector companies conducts their own entrance exams on different dates. You can find out about the upcoming entrance exam on employment dailies or the official website of PSU. There are several websites that also monitors publishing of job ad by PSU and sends a email alert. You can join such websites.

Now before you apply please read the job ad carefully. Check whether there are vacancies for Computer Science Engineers of not. You will also need to check about the exam dates and application form etc.

To appear for PSU entrance exam you should meet these requirements.

Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. A B.Tech degree from recognized university.

3. At least 60 percent marks in B.Tech.

4. There should be no pending backlogs.

5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years for the PSU exam.

6. There is three years relaxation for OBC.

7 SC/ST are eligible for five years relaxation in upper age limit.

It is also important that you appear for GATE entrance exam. Although you don't need to pursue M.Tech but GATE exam is important since candidates with good GATE score are given priority by PSUs. They would exempt them from appearing for written exam and call for direct interview.

In some Public Sector companies, written test has been replaced by the GATE score. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that you appear for the GATE exam. Please remembe that a GATE score is only valid for 2 years.

List of PSU

DRDO

BHEL

ISRO

BSNL

BEL

NTPC

MTNL
29th September 2012, 10:46 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amulraj006 View Post
ello,
I finished B.E (CSE) in AnnaUniversity affliated College.I want to join in Government job.Is there any opportunity for get a job in Government.Is there any exams conducting for that? send me detail about all the government exams and also central government exams to mail id [email protected]
Dear candidate

being an software engineer graduate you can look for job in both public and private sector but if you are good at application

programming then i suggest you to look for a job in private sector especially in IT sector as no other sector will earn you more

money and good carrier growth as this sector will do.But to apply in any sector you have to first give your final exam of your

B.tech , then with the provisional certificate from the college you could apply in Private sector for a job, but in govermment

sector you can't apply for a job on the graduation level before attaining your B.tech degree. To get notified about various

public sector job you can reference website like govermentjobs.com or durgajobs.com or could even reference papers like

Employment news paper as to get details regarding various public sector exam. You can also visit the PSU or banks website

as to get notified about various kinds of vacancies or exam to be held in that.To get into any job in private sector you have

to face an exam and interview , like to get into PSU like DRDO, BHEL, GAIL, RAILWAYS, AAI, ECIL you have to face the exam

and interview which each PSU conducts as to do recruitment in that particular PSU. To get into services like IAS, IPS, IES you

have to face the UPSC exam . TO get a good designation in banking sector you have to score high rank in IBPS exam(a combined

exam conducted as to perform placement in 19 public sector banks on the basis of applicant's qualification and rank scored in the

IBPS exam). To get prestigious designation in DEFENCE OR NAVY you also have to face the exam conducted by the unit.
29th September 2012, 02:49 PM
santhoshkumar1988

You can get the notification of government jobs in employment newspaper which is weekly newspaper...

Here is the list of some of the governments jobs for CSE candidates..

BSNL(bharat sanchar nigam limited)
ISRO(Indian space research organisation)
DRDO(Defense research and development organisation)
ECIL(Electronic cooperation of india limited)
AAI(Airport authority of India)
SAIL(Steel authority of india)
RRB(Railway recruitment board)
UPSC(Union Public Service Commission )
CDS(Combined defense service)
BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.)
MECON (Metallurgical & Engineering Consultant)
FCI (Food Corporation of India Ltd.)
NALCO (National Aluminimum Company)
NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.)
HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)
ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation)
BPCL (Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.)

Private sector:

TCS,
Oracle,
Sapient,
Accenture,
Wipro
Intel,
IBM

Higher Education:-

You can take admisionin M.Tech

Also you can go for MBA.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
11th December 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

list of central govt exams for mechanical candidates?
18th April 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I have completed my B.E in CSE branch in year 2008. Then worked in private sector for 4 years. Because of family problem faced 1 year carrier gap. DO you please suggest me any goverment job exam which will help me to restart my carrier?
30th May 2013, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I am completed my mba in jntuk. I am eligible to apply rto break inspector job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?