10th February 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Various software related field to Civil Engineering? Information about Primavera and Micro Station?

sir i am in B.E final year civil engg. plz inform me about various softwares related to my field. also provide some information about PRIMAVERA & MICRO STATION.

11th February 2011, 12:41 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various software related field to Civil Engineering? Information about Primavera and Micro Station?

hi..
there are many software's relating to civil engineering depending to need of the user..
some of them are
AUTOCAD:For drawing the designs and various building accessories
STADPRO:For structural analysis of the structures
MICROSOFT PROJECTS:For the project management related planning
primavira:its also an project planning tool
11th February 2011, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Various software related field to Civil Engineering? Information about Primavera and Micro Station?

Please i need to know the various softwares related to the field (civil engineering).
12th April 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

is e-tabs is a good software for civil engg?
16th May 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

i need to do my higher study ,iam completed diploma civil engineering
15th June 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

hi 4nds..

im in final year civil engg.,i hav 2 know whether software field is apt for a civil engg.,??
wat r d fields in civil engg., i also hav 2 know is ther any foreign oppurtunity for civil engg???
18th June 2011, 12:26 AM
amit gaur2065

Hello there are many softwares;-
STADPRO:For structural analysis of the structures
MICROSOFT PROJECTS:For the project management related planning
primavira:its also an project planning tool
25th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

what are the software in to find the warter source in geological field?
3rd August 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

waat comes under the category of microsoft projects?
23rd December 2012, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

AT present iam studying 4th b.tech civil.

SIR I Want to do M.TECH so,my favourite subjects are TRANSPORTATION ENGINEERING OR GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING
which one's is best for pay scale and opprtunites
16th September 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:Information regard the opportunities

sir i completed my mba(marketing) on 2010 now iam doing civil engineering 2nd year. may i knw what are the opportunities i have? and which softwear are having high demand related civil engg..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?