13th November 2019, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Which are the Veterinary Science courses available to study on 10th basis?

Hello Sir, I am preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard and I want to study Veterinary Science. So, after completing my 10th, which are the courses available of Veterinary Science for me? Kindly help me to know about this asap.

15th November 2019, 10:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Veterinary Science courses available to study on 10th basis?

The minimum required qualification to pursue either diploma or bachelor degree course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

So, you have to pursue std 12th and appear in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

To get admission in the institutions visit at the official website of the respective institutions.
15th November 2019, 04:29 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the Veterinary Science courses available to study on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in veterinary course on the basis of 10th qualification.

The minimum required educational qualification to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear in examination varies with examination.

So, you have to continue your studies for 12th in PCB to pursue veterinary course in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?