5th December 2011, 06:18 PM
abhi471990

Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?

I was planing to do distance MBA from Vinayaka University. So i wanted to know that is this university good for Distance MBA. And will i get a job after doing distance MBA from this Vinayaka University.

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA HR distance education program of Vinayaka Mission University Salem?
  2. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  3. Which is more preferable either M.Sc or MBA? Which is having better future prospective in terms of good earning?
  4. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  5. Is the MBA program offered by Vinayaka Missions university through distance learning approved by UGC and DEC?
  6. Is joining M.Sc. zoology through distance education beneficial in terms of job prospective? I have done B.Sc in zoology
  7. Can i join MBA course after my BA graduation? Which branch of MBA is better in terms of job prospective? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am i eligible for the B.Ed program in J&K University? I have completed my MBA with 60% marks.
  9. Is the Vinayaka university offering MBA in marketing approved by AICTE?
  10. Job in MNCs after doing BCA through distance from Vinayaka Mission university? -- [New]
  11. Is Vinayaka University approved by UGC and AICTE for distance education
  12. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  14. Is MBA marketing from Vinayaka University approved by UGC or AICTE? I want to do distance education in executive MBA in Marketing
  15. Is Vinayaka Mission University approved by AICTE for MBA through distance learning?
  16. Is MBA finance degree awarded by Vinayaka missions university in distance education mode?
  17. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  18. How to do B.Ed from Vinayaka University after doing BSc IT from distance
2nd March 2012, 01:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi471990 View Post
I was planing to do distance MBA from Vinayaka University. So i wanted to know that is this university good for Distance MBA. And will i get a job after doing distance MBA from this Vinayaka University.
In order to get your MBA degree recognized all over India, its important that you pursue it through an University approved by All India Council for Technical Education. MBA offered either through regular mode or through distance learning mode. should be recognized by the Council otherwise it will be difficult to make a career out of it.

Vinayaka Missions University is recognized by the University Grant Commission and the distance programs are recognized by the Distance Education Council but the management and other technical programs are not approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
26th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Vinayaka University distance MBA program good in terms of job prospective?

is mba in aviation management offered by vinayaka university through distance mode. and if it is then what is the duration, fees, and do they help in getting placed after it.
Sakshi Anand
4th February 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam I Have Degree in b.tech (Mech) but I want to do MBA in your University ther is A govt offer is valid or out of India valid
5th February 2013, 12:20 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi471990 View Post
HI!
M.B.A from Vinayaka University is approve by:-
> University Grant Commission
> Distance Education Council

But is is not approve by A.I.C.T.E. so you will may some problem in finding govt job.

You can chose other university like:-
> I.G.N.O.U
> K.S.O.U
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?