20th February 2016, 10:50 AM
Unknown one

WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?

If one failed in a main subject only(except language subjects) in class XI final exam of wbchse will he be considered as failed and if not will he be allowed to have that subject as main subject in class XII?

15th March 2016, 09:06 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?

The way I understand the board examinations of 12th in West Bengal, you have to pass in all the subjects in class 11. Only then will you be passed to class 12 in your school. As you know class 11 and class 12 are now separate board examinations. So if you have failed in the main subject, that is, one of your core subject combinations then you will have a compartmental in that particular subject. Only way to change that is sit for the compartmental examinations, that is held within 3-4 months of the main examination and then clear that subject.
If you take admission in class 12 meanwhile, then that admission will remain valid. You will be able to sit for the 12th board examinations. If you fail in the compartmental examinations once again, then you will have to repeat that year in class 11. There is no other option. So in my opinion sit for the compartmental examination and clear your subject.
17th March 2016, 08:05 AM
sonivsnitin

Default Re: WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?

Hi,
WBCHSE didn't considered any student who failed in any of yhe subject.
you have to pass in all the subjects in class 11th only then will you be passed to class 12th and if anyhow you failed in your 11th exam. In my opinion you must sit for the caompartment Examination and clear your subject.
15th May 2016, 07:59 AM
Unregistered

If someone fails in one subject in 12 boards will that person be considered as failed?
29th May 2017, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

If failed in maths then it will be considered as failure and in 12th board?
29th July 2017, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

I am fail math, physics,chemistry,biology. My mark sheet result- failed but I pass Bangla and English . Would can appear all subject of wbhse 2018 . Please answer me.
4th April 2018, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

WBCHSE class 11 students failed in 2 subjects in science group then will I consider to 12 class?
2nd January 2020, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What to do if I fail in my class 11 half yearly exam?
19th March 2020, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in maths in class 11 then will I be promoted to 12?
20th April 2022, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 4 th subject in class11
5th December 2022, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What if I fail in class 11 half yearly exam .Can I give annual examination of class 11 ??.
20th March 2023, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

What happened if i fail in maths class 11 wbchse, maths is my main subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?