1st August 2010, 08:23 PM
mayuri.03

Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?

I am a second yr. BscIT student, I am not really interested in hard core programming, i am more interested in web designing or devlopment field, can i do any diploma in web designing ? do i need a masters degree along with it ?
i don't want to do an MCA & i am not sure of MBA. I am thinking of doing MscIT. Is MscIT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
Kindly advice. - Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  2. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  3. Is B.Ed degree and more than 50% marks in graduation needed for School Service commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course to opt to learn Webdesigning? Any institutes offering the course?
  5. List of Government affiliated institutes which offer Diploma in Web Designing course in Mumbai?
  6. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  7. Job after MS CIT, web designing and pursing 2nd year B.Com? Eligibility for pursing fashion designing course after B.Com?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor's Degree in Web Designing if pursuing 6 months Diploma course?
  9. Can I go to web designing field after completing BCA/MCA
  10. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?
  11. Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management
  12. Courses related to Graphics, Designing and Web Designing to study for Diploma Computer Science Engineer?
  13. What is the study material to crack the CDAC entrance exam? I have completed my BCA
  14. Can I get a good job if i am a good web designer? Can I start my own business
  15. What should I do after completion of diploma in computer science engineering if my interest is in Graphics, designing and web designing?
  16. What is the scope of Web Designing and Development course?
  17. What is the advantage of doing web designing course? -- [New]
  18. When is the Pharmacy 2nd phase counseling going to be held?
1st August 2010, 08:46 PM
sampat

Default Re: Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayuri.03 View Post
I am a second yr. BscIT student, I am not really interested in hard core programming, i am more interested in web designing or devlopment field, can i do any diploma in web designing ? do i need a masters degree along with it ?
i don't want to do an MCA & i am not sure of MBA. I am thinking of doing MscIT. Is MscIT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?
Kindly advice. - Thanks.
hi
if u have a interest in web designing than u can learn a photo shop & flash. if u have a interest in web devlopment than u can learn a php+Mysql/asp.net.
1st August 2010, 09:06 PM
Rickers

Default Re: Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?

Hello friend,

Web designing is a good field for professionals. As you are doing B.scIT so this is the perfect course for you. You can implement your knowledge which you have studied in the B.sc.
If you want to go for M.sc in IT then this will brings you to a good stage of career as well as research in the field of computers.
For job orientated purpose i will suggest that you must go for diploma in web designing along with M.sc IT.
good luck.
1st August 2010, 09:35 PM
varsha kumari sha

Smile Re: Web designing after Bsc IT? Is Msc IT with diploma in web a good option from job prospective ?

Hello,
friend
it is a good option for you to take a diploma in web designing. because if you are not intrested in programming then take a part in designing there is a broad career future in web designing.
you can take a post gredutation degree with your diploma in india there many institutes which provides a diploma in web designing with 100%job assistence-like
nit,f-teck,compucom etc.
you can also take a diploma in web designing from any university like as-IGNU.
1st August 2010, 10:18 PM
rajanivedha

yes its a good option .. you are saying you dont want to get into hard core so its a quite better option to choose Msc IT and you can join some course for web designing so that it will be usefull for Msc and also your career..good luck
1st August 2010, 11:01 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

hello friend,

Web designing is a very good part in program development field. If you have really interest in this sector it can promise you a well future in career life.

But you can't neglect the programming part as this has got to get importance in a software developer's life..may be you are a web designer or something other than that..

Taking the web applications field there are plenty of research options after doing M.Sc in IT.

You can specialize in java based or oracle based web applications in J2EE or Advanced java..

The market demand is really high in developing new web pages or search engines etc..

Just don't tense about jobs,it will come through in its easy way if you carry on properly.

So...do the way you like it best...you are on the right track!

Wish you best of luck...
2nd August 2010, 12:08 AM
ash903

yes mayuri you can do web designing course after bsc. Msc is a good option for master degree and after msc it u have a good chance for a good job.
2nd August 2010, 12:46 AM
sanjusays

You don't need to do any course for becoming good in web -designing....I would rather say you can learn from online tutorials of web-designing and then practice on your own....Once you feel you have sufficient skill set then you can start looking out for projects....There is a real shortage of quality web-designers in market......
2nd August 2010, 06:32 PM
ravi6

dear
Web designing is very good field.it is good in program develpment. there are more jobs for web designers like programe develper,web designer etc. so if you have interest in web designing then go to with full confidence.You can specialize in java based or oracle based web applications in J2EE or Advanced java.you can do a diploma in web designing from any university. BEST OF LUCK.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd August 2010, 09:59 PM
Sathishkannan

It is better to do Msc IT with web designing since your area of interest is web designing you can develop your skill further and another advantage of doing master studies is that it will take you one step forward from others.
20th April 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY BSCIT ,I AM PLANNING FOR MSC_IT BUT WHAT TO DO ALONG WITH MSC_IT .
26th May 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

hi my question is i hav done bca nd now i m doin graphic nd web designing i m not able to decide is masters important??if yes thn what is betr to do with web designing ??
21st July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

i m FYBSc.IT student, i m interested in developing web pages. i hav already done graphic & web designing cource from class.
so what can i do after bsc.it?
7th September 2011, 01:29 AM
manoj rajpurohit

you want to go in the programming so this web designing is best for you. you can go to any institute which give a certificate for accomplishing the course like you are saying the M.sc in IT.

programming is little bit harder than the web designing. In web designing you can make your home pages.

you can prefer these language in your M.sc diploma:-
HTML
XHTML
PHP.NET

best of luck.
23rd September 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

is web designing diploma is right decision after mca?
3rd January 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

after bsc IT in distance mode which course is better for me?
3rd January 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

after bsc IT in distance mode which course is better for me?
29th June 2013, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ty.bsc.it and what to do further can u please suggest me?i am not interested in programming plzzzzzz help me.
[email protected] this my email id waiting for your reply kindly help me.
15th August 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done 2d animation and I am a 2nd year bca student.i want to make my career in animation.what should i do?can i go for mSc in animation? even i am doing web designing course.please help!!
9th March 2014, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do degree in web designing after completing diploma in web designing (1 year)
17th June 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in Web designing
and now I have completed bscit last year .so what I need to do now . I Don't want to do mca or mba or msc .so what should I do now
3rd July 2019, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir bsc with pcm and pg diploma in web designing carrier prospects please explain
21st June 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc.IT but I plan on doing MBA is that ok to become a web designer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?