21st April 2013, 07:11 PM
ocean bodh

What is the admission criteria for DU? How to apply for the course?

what is the admission critria this year ? and can we not apply online for the courses???

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for B.ed after scoring 49% in MSc Economics in IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible to write the Ph.D Law entrance exam with below 50% marks in PG degree? -- [New]
  3. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  4. MCA after 12 standard with commerce without maths?
  5. Can I take NATA exam if I am 27 years old?
  6. M.Sc(CS) or MBA: better choice after B.Sc?
  7. Eligibility criteria for BHMS student to get admission in MHA? When to apply for entrance exam?
  8. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  9. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and how may I get admission in AFMC after 12th?
  11. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  12. When will the BBA form come out and where to get it?
  13. How to apply for company secretary after passing 12th? What is the admission criteria? List of the colleges offeirng this course in India?
  14. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  15. Am I eligible for LLB after scoring 43% marks in graduation?
  16. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for admission in NTT 2 year IGNOU? What is the admission criteria?
  18. How to apply for internship in software MNCs? What are the eligibility criteria?
22nd March 2014, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission criteria for DU? How to apply for the course?

Can i get admission in M.Sc(music) if i am not a graduate in music nd i have done B.Tech(I.T)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?