13th June 2013, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission date of MSc Mathematics in Amravati University?

what is the admisson date of msc mathematicks in amravti university

Related Questions:
2nd July 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission date of MSc Mathematics in Amravati University?

what is the admission process in m.sc.in mathematics
7th February 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission date of MSc Mathematics in Amravati University?

I am servise man.i want to join m.sc.mathatics privately.what is its procedure & related dates.
15th June 2016, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for MSC computer science in amaravati university?
15th June 2017, 11:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

M.Sc. Mathematics or Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course. The duration of this course is two years. Candidate must have passed graduation with at least 50% from a recognized university. In order to get admission in M.Sc mathematics course you have to appear in entrance examination which is conducted by the university. For application process you can visit at the official website of university. As per my knowledge, the admission date of M.Sc Mathematics in Amravati University is end of July 2017.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Camp Area, Near Tapovan Gate, Amravati, Maharashtra 444602
Phone: 0721 266 2173
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?