8th March 2020, 10:29 AM
Nasjsu

What is the admission procedure of class 6th in Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Hi, I want my daughter to get admission in class 6th in Sri Sathya Sai Secondary School in Puttaparthi. What is the admission procedure and requirements? When would be the admission form be released?

10th November 2022, 12:04 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure of class 6th in Sri Sathya Sai School, Puttaparthi?

Interested candidates can get the application form from the school office.
After fill the admission form with required documents and submit it.

Those who have secured atleast 60% and above marks in their previous class are eligible for admission.
The school may conduct an entrance exam for admitting the student.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?