23rd September 2012, 12:31 PM
uday42

What is the admission procedure for foundation course? Which are the colleges in Delhi

I will be a 12th pass out this year, I have chosen Company Secretary a my career. I need to know the admission procedure for foundation course in various colleges of Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information of B.P.Ed colleges in Delhi? What is the admission procedure?
  2. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  3. How to take admission for foundation course in June? What is the procedure for it?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  5. Procedure for admission to B.Com course in Delhi and Chandigarh?
  6. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  7. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Delhi? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  8. Procedure, documents, cost and duration of foundation course
  9. List of Colleges offering MCA under Delhi University? Admission Procedure for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering Phycho Hons from Mumbai Delhi University? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  12. Procedure of admission in ITI after 10+2?
  13. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  14. How to do MCA regular? Which are the colleges or institutes in New Delhi? Where can I take admission?
  15. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  16. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  17. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  18. Top Indian colleges providing admission in M.Sc (Physics) and admission procedure of the colleges
19th May 2017, 08:49 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for foundation course? Which are the colleges in Delhi

You are eligible to apply for CS Foundation course after passing the 12th class. If you want to appear June session exam, then you should register before 31st September of previous year of the examination. If want to appear the December session exam, then you should register before 31st March of the examination year.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.icsi.edu
- On Top Right, Press the button "Online Services"
- Click "Students" tab and Click "Student Registration".
- Click on the checklist of documents applicable for you.
- Click "Proceed to Registration".
- Now select the course "Foundation".
- Fill the application form carefully and correctly.
- You have to upload the soft copy of your Photo, Signature, DOB certificate, 12th Passing Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- Make a payment of application fee.
- On successful payment, Your registration is completed.

Colleges Offering CS Course In Delhi
- Bharati College
- School of Open Learning
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
- Ramjas College
- Kamla Nehru College
- Zakir Husain College
- Sri Venkateswara College
- Motilal Nehru College
- Kasturi Ram College
- Daulat Ram College

CS Foundation Registration Fees : Rs.4500/-
- Admission Fee : Rs.1500/-
- Education Fee : Rs.3000/-

Subjects In CS Foundation Course
- Business Environment and Entrepreneurship
- Business Management, Ethics and Communication
- Business Economics
- Fundamental of Accounting and Auditing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?