24th June 2012, 05:01 PM
vikrant@123

What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?

respected sir,
i am vivek rai,studying in Ryazan medical univercity,russia
next year is my 6th year of general medicine .
i whant to know about admission procudure for studying PG in Surgery in Germany or any other country,what are requirements,what will be anual fee

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission process to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the annual fee?
  2. What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  4. Procedure to do MS from Germany after completing MBA in Finance? Requirement for getting into MS? Fee structure of the course in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  6. What's the procedure for taking admission in Germany for MS course? I am BE mechanical student
  7. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  8. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement?
  9. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? -- [New]
  10. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  11. Information about B.E admission procedure? What is the fee requirement for SC candidates?
  12. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  13. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  14. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  15. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  16. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Germany? Admission procedure and fee expenses including hostel charges?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
5th October 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?

respected sir,
i am mohammad nasim ,studying in osh state medical univercity kyrgyzstan
next year is my 6th year of general medicine .MD
i whant to know about admission procudure for studying PG in Surgery in Germany or any other country,what are requirements,what will be anual fee
5th October 2012, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study PG Surgery in Germany? What is the requirement and the annual fee?

hello sir.
i m vijendra.
my question about pg in surgery from germany, schoolarship,language and job.
can i learn german in germany?
can i get job during my pg in germany?
fees??
23rd February 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I myself Ronald Jaison Melit I am from India and I have completed my MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University Bangalore. I would like to take up my postgraduation in General surgery in Germany. I would like to know what has to be done to pursue my career, so do help me in understanding what has to be done.

Thanking you

Regards
23rd March 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,My son completed MBBS in abroad and pass Medical council of India Exam.Further Studies take PG in Germany.which universities in good.next what I am doing and i whant to know about admission procedure for studying PG in in Germany ,what are requirements,what will be anual fee.

My Email ID:[email protected]
5th March 2016, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is prithimesh sinha i am an mbbs student in wenzhou medical college i want to do an master in surgery in germany and want to settle down in germany only so can you please suggest universities of frankfurt berlin or munich which can help me to achieve my aim
1st April 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BDS from India, What is the admission process to study Post Graduation in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery in Germany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?