23rd August 2019, 06:21 PM
Opty

What is the age criteria for female candidates in Odisha Public Service Commission?

Sir, what is the age limit for General category female candidates in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) examination? Is there any age relaxation for them like 3 years in OPSC like 35 years of age?

30th August 2019, 10:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for female candidates in Odisha Public Service Commission?

The first thing I would like to let you know that OPSC (Odisha Public Service Commission) and it is a commission which conducts different examinations rather than being a examination itself. But, in general people use OPSC examination to refer OAS (Odisha Administrative Services ) examination and I am assuming the same while replying to your post as the age criteria for different examinations conducted by OPSC is different.

In case of OAS examination, the age limit for general category candidates is 21 years to 32 years with age relaxation of 5 years allowed for candidates belonging to the categories of SCs, STs, SEBCs Women, Ex-servicemen and 10 years for PWD candidates.

For details regarding OPSC examinations, you can refer to the link www.opsc.gov.in.
31st August 2019, 07:03 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria for female candidates in Odisha Public Service Commission?

To be eligible for OPSC exam, candidate's age should be between 21 and 32 years.

Upper age limit for women is relaxable by 5 years.

So, women can apply for OPSC exam upto 37 years of her age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?