6th December 2016, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the age criteria required to get admission in class one?

Respected Sir, My daughter is 4 years old I want to admit her in class 1 next year. Some schools are accepting 5+ age where as others want 5.6 by June. What is the minimum age criteria required to get admission in class 1. I want to know will it be a problem in admission for my daughter? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum age required for admission in class 1? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  2. Age criteria to get admission in KG at St Xavier School, Patna?
  3. CBSE age criteria required to get admission in 10th Class -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the eligibility criteria required to get admission in class one? When will be the admission form available for next session?
  5. What is the minimum age required for admission in class 5 in WBBSE board?
  6. What is the age criteria required for admission in class 1?
  7. What is the qualification criteria required to become an SP? What is the age and physical criteria required?
  8. What is the required age for getting admission in Class 6th standard in CHBS? -- [New]
  9. Age Criteria required to pursue 10th Class from ICSE board?
  10. What is the age criteria followed for joining in CBSE school?
  11. What is the age criteria followed for admission of KG students?
  12. What is the minimum age required to get admission in class 1 CBSE Board?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for admission in Nursery? What is the minimum age required for admission?
  14. Can I apply for LLB course while pursuing CS course? When is the last date for application this year?
  15. What is the minimum age required to get admission in class 1 CBSE Board?
  16. What is the criteria required to get admission in class 5? What will be the fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in SCRA entrance exam if applied but pursuing final year of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  18. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
8th December 2016, 03:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age criteria required to get admission in class one?

The minimum age required for the candidate to be eligible to get admission in Class one is 5 years 6 months as on 31st March of the year of admission. Even some schools offer admission in class one at the age of 5 years. Since, your child was 4 years old, you can't get admit her in class one, even if you admit her in 1st standard now, she will face the age shortage problem while appearing for 10th standard board examinations.
3rd March 2017, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is 1st sep 2011 born...she hs done her nursey and lkg and wl br going for ukg in 2017-18...so is it okay if she goes to 1st standard at the age of 6Yrs 6 months...ie for 2018-19 session
22nd August 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

My daughter dob is 26 jan 2013, we wish to start class one from 01 jan 2019, is it possible in wb gov primary school?
27th January 2019, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is born on November 19 2012 .Is she eligible to join in class 1 for the session of 2019_2020 ?
29th January 2019, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

My son born on 09th june 2014. He is in ukg now i want admission in 1st class whether i will continue in ukg or go for next class. Please guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?