31st March 2017, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for appearing in NDA exam? How many times can I appear for NDA exam?

Respected Sir, My age is 18 years now and I have completed my 1st year in MPC group, I want to appear for NDA exam so I want to know what is the age limit for appearing in NDA exam? How many times can I appear for NDA exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

3rd April 2017, 01:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for appearing in NDA exam? How many times can I appear for NDA exam?

Candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

There are no attempts limits for NDA exam.
4th April 2017, 01:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for appearing in NDA exam? How many times can I appear for NDA exam?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and for joining the same you need to appear in the NDA entrance examination which is held by UPSC twice every year in two stages which includes Written Examination and SSB interview respectively.

As far as you are concerned about the age limit for NDA entrance examination then it is 16.5 years to 19.5 years by the commencement date of that NDA course for which you are appearing in the same examination.

Also as far as you are concerned about the number of attempts allowed for appearing in NDA entrance examination then there is no such limit and one can appear in the examination till he satisfies the eligibility criteria required for the same examination.

Being 18 years old you are eligible for appearing in NDA II 2017 to be held in September 2017 for the course commencing from 2nd July 2018 if your age in under 19.5 years by 2nd July 2018.

For more details about NDA entrance examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?