27th October 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for Group C in the Government of Karnataka?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know that What is the age limit for Group C in the Government of Karnataka? Please answer as soon as possible. Can you give me the complete minimum criteria required to apply? Please give me the right information to refer. Thanks!

27th October 2016, 10:32 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the age limit for Group C in the Government of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I want to know that What is the age limit for Group C in the Government of Karnataka? Please answer as soon as possible. Can you give me the complete minimum criteria required to apply? Please give me the right information to refer. Thanks!
Post Name: Group C Post of Karnataka Public Service Commission.

Age limit : 21 -35 years.

Educational Qualification : Degree in Science with Physics as one of the main subjects or Engineering degree from a recognized university or Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.

Application Procedure: Apply online through official website: http://kpsc.kar.nic.in/

Last date to fill online application : 7th November, 2016.
20th November 2018, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for Group C in the Government of Karnataka?

What is the upper age limit in compensation appointment in karnataka? Sir/madam please answer me and tell the rule no.s also please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?