14th March 2012, 09:06 PM
sindu naik

What is the age limit for KAS entrance exam? What is the procedure involved in appearing and any coaching centre in Mangalore?

hello,
may i know the age limit for kas exams.
procedure involved in appearing
coaching centrrs in manglore
thank u

20th October 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for KAS entrance exam? What is the procedure involved in appearing and any coaching centre in Mangalore?

how many times i may write kas and ias exam ?
29th December 2012, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the age limit for KAS entrance exam? What is the procedure involved in appearing and any coaching centre in Mangalore?

how can admission to KAS exam?
27th October 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

My quetion is the degree is b.a any other degree must for k.a.s and age limit for kas
what are the divisions of k.a.s
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?