4th August 2013, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limitation of government job? I am a higher secondary student

i want to know that is there any government job where the age limitation is upper than 27. I am higher secondry passed

22nd March 2016, 08:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limitation of government job? I am a higher secondary student

Basically for a higher secondary degree holder the government jobs available are as here under :-

* Option of lower divisional clerk by clearing Staff Selection Commission examination for which the age limit is 18 years to 27 years ( age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms ).

* Option of becoming defense officer by joining National Defense Academy by clearing NDA entrance examination and for the same age limit is 16.5 years to 19.5 years for all categories.

* Option of becoming junior engineer in Indian Railways by clear Railway recruitment board examination and for the same examination the age limit is 18 years to 32 years ( further relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates ).

So it is clear from the above discussed option that one being above 27 years old is eligible for SSC examination if he/she belongs to reserved category candidates and RRB examination if he/she has done diploma in engineering ( which is equivalent to higher secondary degree).

For details about SSC examination you can refer to the link www.ssconline.nic.in and about RRB examination you can refer to the link www.rrbgov.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?