1st March 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification and age limit for LLN course? I am interested to become Lawyer

what is the qualification and age limit of llb course?
i am interested to become a lawyer

22nd March 2016, 07:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification and age limit for LLN course? I am interested to become Lawyer

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and it is a bachelor degree by pursuing which one steps towards becoming a lawyer.

-- > Basically on the basis of duration of course there are two types of LLB courses which are as discussed below :-

* First type ) LLB course of three years for those who pursue the same course after there bachelor degree course.

* Second type ) LLB course of five years for those who pursue the same course after there higher secondary degree course.

--> There is no age limit for pursuing the same course from a general university but different government and recognized universities do have their age criteria which can be observed on their official link.

** Also to pursue the same course from a NLU ( National Law University ) you will have to clear CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) and for appearing in the same examination one must be under 20 years old ( in case of sc/st or ph category it must be below 22 years ) with a minimum of 45% ( 40% in case of sc/st or ph category candidates ) aggregate in the higher secondary course.

For more details about the CLAT you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?