15th October 2019, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

On what all basis do one gets promotion in Nursing field?

Sir, please tell us when we will get promotion? I am Nursing orderly and I do 8 years regular service in Mumbai at Kandivali. My 39th batchment got promotion last year. But still we didn't got promotion. What else should I do to get promotion?

9th January 2020, 12:40 AM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: On what all basis do one gets promotion in Nursing field?

There are two ways to get promotion.
1. By clearing departmental exams
or
2. seniority

but both depends upon the vacancy on the higher posts of the hospital.
11th January 2020, 12:57 AM
Afna Sulaiman

Default Re: On what all basis do one gets promotion in Nursing field?

Hi, In addition to the seniority and clearing department exams educational qualifications also matters.The more number of courses you do the more is the chance you get a promotion or upgrading especially in the nursing field ,even if they are diploma courses related to the health field.The more knowledge you gain the more you will be able to deal with people in need! Moreover you should be aware of the health updates and vacancy notifications in reputed hospital settings.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?