17th September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

What all courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce?

What all course can i join after 12th with commerce

11th October 2012, 01:08 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There are lot of Courses available After Completing 12th standard in Commerce stream .

If your aspiring to apply for Bachelor degree Course than you may apply for the Courses like,

=BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration )
=B.com ( Bachelor of Commerce )
=BA ( Bachelor of Arts )
=BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application )

The Duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Six semester .

To Join in this Bachelor degree Courses than you should Complete 12th standard in discipline with Minimum 50% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

And 5% Percentage of marks relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates . Any discipline candidates may Eligible to apply for this Course .

This Course is having good Scope in both the Government as well as Private Sectors . This Course is also having Good Career Options . After Completing this Bachelor degree Course you may apply Pursue for the Higher degree Courses like,MBA/MCA/MA/M.com Etc..

So, Please any one of the Bachelor degree Course in which you have Interested .

If your Aspiring to apply for Professional Course than you may apply for the Course like,

=Chartered Accountant
=Company Secretary
=Cost and Work Accountant
=Chartered Financial Analyst

It is a Professional Course . The duration of the Course is for four years and the Course divided into three level namely , Foundation/Intermediate/Final Course .

12th Standard is the Basic Qualification to apply for this Professional Course . you have Completed 12th Standard you may eligible to apply Foundation Course .

You may also Apply for this After Completing Bachelor degree Course .
11th October 2012, 08:48 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After 12th Commerce there are many options to select as your career which depends upon your interest and efficiency.

There are so many under Graduate Courses like:-

-B.Com. - Bachelor of Commerce
-BBA- Bachelor of Business Administration
-BCA - Bachelor of Computer Application
-LL.B. - Bachelor of Law(five Years Integrated Law)
-Hotel Management
-Mass Communication etc.

After Graduation from any of the above stream, you may opt for Master Degree like M.Com./MBA/MCA/LL.M. etc.

You may also opt for any professional Courses and make it as your Career:-

-CA - Chartered Accountancy
-CS - Company Secretary
-CWA - Cost and Work Accountant
11th October 2012, 10:54 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend.........

Choose better one form below chart after your 12th Commerce

may be it is useful to you

all the best......

Regards.....
Tash
11th October 2012, 01:01 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear,

There is a vast opportunity for students who have passed their 12th with commerce. The courses in which you an take admission are:
  1. Chartered Accountancy.
  2. Company Secretary.
  3. B.Com.
  4. Bachelor of Business Administration.
  5. Bachelor in Business Management.
  6. Hotel Management.
  7. Cost and Work Accountant.
  8. Fashion Designing.
  9. Law.
  10. Actuarial Science.
  11. B.A. Economics Hons.

Charted accountancy, company secretary,B.com,BBA,BBM, actuarial science Cost and work accountant and B.A economic honors should be opted if you want to go in the field of bank and accounting. It involves maths and statics and also this is a field which is considered to be mechanized which just focuses on money, accounts and its management in an organisation having no creativity. So if you are good in maths and statics, can do the same work all the time you can chose any of these courses. Scope of these courses are no doubt very good and it provide you good job opportunity and salary. MBA degree after it can take your career to a good height.

Courses like hotel management, fashion designing are however contain lots of creativity and innovation. If you have the ability and you are field with new ideas then only you can join these courses and make a very shining career!

LAW is to be chosen if you want to go in this field. It also has lots of scope and money.

So, chose the career that suits you the best and with which you can do complete justice.

Best of luck!
6th January 2013, 07:44 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

courses can I join after passing 12th with commerce

1.bba
2.ca
3.law
4.hotel mgmt.
5.b.com
6.cs
7.acturial science
8.icwa
9.b.a eco.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?