1st October 2011, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

What all preparation is needed to pursue MS in Abroad?

Hello sir
Right now i'm doing my BE CSE(7th sem) and i got placements at tcs recently.
I wanted to do MS in abroad.can u suggest me which is better, start doing MS immediately after doing BE or after getting experienced in work? which is beneficial?
And also can you pls tel me what all the preparation i'm supposed to do for it??

Related Questions:
  1. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
  2. How should I do Ph.D or a job in Supply Chain and Operations in biotechnology field in US after completing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Entrance Exams I need to appear to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech? What kind of preparation is required for this?
  4. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  5. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  6. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  7. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  8. What qualification is needed for studying CA in abroad?
  9. Which course should I pursue from abroad after completing LLB DLL, LW and PGDHRM from SCDL? I also have more than 2 year experience in recruitment?
  10. Can i pursue Graduation in abroad despite of bad academic record?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad? -- [New]
  12. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  14. Eligibility of going job as well as higher studies in foreign country after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Details about pursuing MS course abroad?
  16. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
  18. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
13th May 2016, 07:50 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: What all preparation is needed to pursue MS in Abroad?

You should start doing preparation for MS immediately because cracking GRE with good score is very hard and preparation is required as much as possible.
As far as about placement, if you get joining from TCS before getting selected in any university then join TCS. When you get selected in an abroad university you can resign.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching classes in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
14th May 2016, 01:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all preparation is needed to pursue MS in Abroad?

To pursue MS course in Abroad after completion of your B.E course, you must have to appear in examinations like GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. GRE examination score is mandatory for US universities whereas other Abroad Universities does not ask for GRE score.

Once you have appeared and scored good marks in these examinations, you can report your examinations score to apply for admission in Abroad Universities. Once you get an admission, you can apply for Student Visa. If your Visa is approved, you can go to Abroad for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?