24th March 2014, 10:21 PM
manisha love dinesh

What is the B.Ed online admission date and fees of Mumbai University

I done B.A. And now complete M.A. also from rajasthan-udaipur.
I want to know regular B.ed online admission date and entrance exam date and fees of mumbai university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the B.Ed online admission date and fees of Mumbai University -- [New]
  2. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University? How much is the fees?
  4. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  5. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  7. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  8. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  9. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  10. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  11. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  12. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University after doing B.Com from Mumbai University
  14. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  15. How may I get details about B.Ed Entrance for Mumbai university ?
  16. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  17. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course?
14th July 2016, 01:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the B.Ed online admission date and fees of Mumbai University

>> The entrance examination date of Mumbai University is 6 July 2017.

>> The B.Ed online admission date is End of July 2017.

>> The required fee for B.Ed course in Mumbai University as given below::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

=> Registration Fee 150/-

=> Tuition Fee 14000/-

=> Examination Fee 750/-

=> Caution Deposit 2000/-

=> Library Deposit 1500/-

=> Affiliation Fee 1000/-

=> Stationery 1000/-

=> Enrolment 220/-

=> Total 20620/-

For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>

Mumbai University
Vidyapeeth Vidyarthi Bhavan, B Rd, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra ‎
022 2265 2819 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?