1st August 2015, 12:21 PM
CDS OTA

What are the basic eligibility criteria required to be enrolled for NCC training?

I was rejected to be enrolled for NCC training to become a NCC cadet on the ground of height of 5'3''.I'm a student of BSc I year & I want all criteria to be enrolled for NCC training so please provide me with that.please reply plz...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get enrolled in summer training in IIT Delhi?
  2. Qualification required to become NCC Officer in any school of India for 29 years old NRI?
  3. What is the basic qualification required for IAS and IPS? Does NCC certificate have any value?
  4. Can BCA graduates apply for BTC?
  5. List of colleges for doing JBT through correspondence in Delhi or Gurgaon? I've passed 12th std from CBSE
  6. Am I eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU
  7. Am I eligible for BTC with an age of 30 years and 6 months?
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  9. Is there a criteria for NCC grade C certificate? I have passed 12th and want to do B.Com
  10. How to become a RAW agent? I am a student of graphic design
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to enroll for B.Ed Entrance Exam in Mumbai?
  12. What is the basic criteria to do training from DRDO Chandigarh
  13. Is BSc IT passed student eligible for BTC course in Uttar Pradesh?
  14. Can I join NCC training after completing diploma course? I am 24 years old
  15. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After studying Library and Information can I become an Air Hostess?
  17. I am an MBA and my age is 24 years so I couldn't apply for CDS, How can I join Indian army after M.B.A?
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
3rd August 2015, 02:51 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the basic eligibility criteria required to be enrolled for NCC training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDS OTA View Post
I was rejected to be enrolled for NCC training to become a NCC cadet on the ground of height of 5'3''.I'm a student of BSc I year & I want all criteria to be enrolled for NCC training so please provide me with that.please reply plz...
Basic facts about enrollment of student as NCC Cadets (Generalized)

Eligibility conditions

1. Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal.
2. Bearing good moral character.
3. Enrolled in an educational institution.
4. Meets the prescribed medical standard.
5. Age: Junior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls)- 13 years to 18.5 years.
Senior Division/Wing (Boys/Girls) - Upto 26 years.
6. Height : Minimum should be 157.5 cms. However, there is a relaxation of height for North Eastern regions of India. The minimum acceptable height will be 5 cms less.

For more information visit : http://www.nccindia.nic.in/
3rd August 2015, 08:26 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the basic eligibility criteria required to be enrolled for NCC training?

NCC stands for National Cadet Corps.

# Eligibility criteria required:

* Must be citizen of India or subject of Nepal.
* Must be enrolled in an recognised educational institute.
* Must fulfilling all the required physical and medical fitness parameters.
* Must bear the moral character.

# Age limit required:

* !3-18.5 years for Junior Division/Wing
* 13- 26 years for Senior Division/Wing

# Candidates of Junior Division interested in joining NCC must forward their application form to their respective principal or headmaster.

# Candidates of Senior Division interested in joining NCC must forward their application form to their nearest NCC Unit.

# In the event of non-rejection of application form by Commanding Officer, the candidate is eligible for joining NCC training. But here candidate has to sign a declaration in Form I himself (or by parents/guardian if candidate is minor).

# In the event of non-rejection of application form by Head Master or Principal, the candidate is eligible for joining NCC training. But here candidate has to sign a declaration in Form II himself (or by parents/guardian if candidate is minor).
12th February 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

If my one finger is cutted than I can join ncc or not
8th October 2021, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the physical or educational tests for ncc junior Division girls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?