7th March 2012, 09:04 PM
Nivedita Dass

What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?

Hey m a 3rd year electrical engg. student and want to know the procedure to apply for summer training in drdo jhodhpur.
Is there any a chance to get enrolled for training as only one and half month is left?
kindly advise me at [email protected]

21st March 2012, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?

Hello sir/madam, I am a 3rd year electronics and comm. engg. student and I want to know the procedure to apply for summer training in drdo jhodhpur.
I hope you will rply as soon as possible.rply on [email protected]
1st April 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?

i am student of btech 3rd year ec so what is the procedure to apply form
5th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

i am student of b.tech 3rd yaer ec. so what is the procedure to apply training form????
plz reply soon:- [email protected]
16th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of electronics and communication 3rd year...
how can i do my summer training in drdo dehradun?????
Please reply soon at: [email protected]
6th May 2012, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

sir , iam the student of B.E.2 yr
how can i apply for the summer training in drdo gwalior
so please tell me the procedure, i will be very thank full to you sir........
reply : [email protected]
4th June 2012, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a b.tech 3rd year student of chemical engineering.Is there any chance for me to have my industrial training in DRDO? If yes, then plz tell me how to apply? Thanks.
5th July 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am a b.tech 3rd Cse student. I want a 1.5 month summer training in your org. so, can you tell me about how to apply for this?..... please give me reference on my id "[email protected]". please tell me about this..thanks..
5th July 2012, 07:53 PM
kiranchaitu

To join DRDO you have to appear for DRDO-SET.

Eligibility Criteria :-

1) Education : You have to get at least first class in BE/B.Tech in the streams Chemical Engg/ Mechanical Engg /Electronics & Communication Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University.

2) Age Limit : 28 years.

3) Nationality : Only Indian can apply.

Candidates appearing in the final examination (final semester) may also apply.

Forms generally available in December every year.

For latest update visit :-www.drdo.nic.in

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-apply-training-drdo-258998.html#ixzz1zkp2hOqp
15th August 2012, 06:24 PM
manu3

1) Education : You have to get at least first class in BE/B.Tech in the streams Chemical Engg/ Mechanical Engg /Electronics & Communication Engg / Computer Science & Engg/ Electrical Engg from a recognized University.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-apply-training-drdo-258998.html#ixzz1zkp2hOqp

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-apply-summer-training-drdo-jodhpur-any-chance-get-enrolled-training-only-1-5-months-left-655757.html#ixzz23cC6PZkV
15th August 2012, 06:25 PM
manu3

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-procedure-apply-summer-training-drdo-jodhpur-any-chance-get-enrolled-training-only-1-5-months-left-655757.html#ixzz23cC6PZkV
27th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
i am B.Tech. 3rd yr. ECE student .i want to summer training in DRDO
18th December 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedureto apply for summer internship in drdo???
hello sir,iam B.tech 3 rd year ,ece student......i want to do summer intern in drdo........
pls give reply to my mail id.... [email protected]
23rd February 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,what is the procedure to apply for summer training at DRDO dehradun for the year 2013?can we apply online?what is the last date for submission of application?plz reply......
10th April 2013, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

sir , iam the student of B.E.3rd yr ece
how can i apply for the summer training in drdo chandigarh
so please tell me the procedure, i will be very thank full to you sir........
plz reply me on my id:
[email protected]
30th November 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am the student of b.e. 2nd year(CSE)...
I want to do my internship in drdo chandipur(balasore) in this summer for 6 weaks... Plz tell me(rply) how can i apply for that.... My mail id: [email protected] plz plz rply
16th February 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am a student of b.tech 3rd year computer science and i want to apply in drdo for training at dehradun in this summer......plz tell me how can i apply for training and wt procedure plz reply me at my email add [email protected]
21st February 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am in B.tech 3rd year student from ECE Branch
I want to do my summer training from drdo
jodhpur so please send all information about the
apply process and how to apply.
send this e-mail id
gaur.suraj54[at]gmail.com
thank you.
27th February 2014, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am in B.tech 3rd year (06 semester)student from ECE Branch (UIT Dehradun)
I want to do my summer training from drdo
Dehradun. Kindly send me information for finding out a seat for summer training.
apply process and how to apply.
send this e-mail id
[email protected]
27th March 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for applying the summer training lette in drdo jodhpur..?? Please give your reply on my email.
Email id - [email protected]
16th April 2016, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech 3rd year CS Branch. I want to do summer training from DRDO Jodhpur.
Which lab should I prefer?
[email protected]
23rd February 2017, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

I am student of btech 3 year electronics and communication branch. I want to do summer training from DRDO jodhpur... Please tell me the apply procedure.. Please reply asap as only one and half month left... Thank you... Looking forward for your reply .email id- [email protected]
24th December 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir , I am student of BE 3rd year of electronic branch..I want to know the procedure to apply in drdo jodhpur... kindly help me
Reply me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?