20th February 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification to join ISRO as scientist and astronaut?

what is the basic qualification to join isro as scientist, engineer and astronaut? how a secondary level student prepare him/ herself for joining isro in future?

21st February 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification to join ISRO as scientist and astronaut?

Sir i m a student of b.com final yr student....can i apply for bank po's???Having 87% in 12th n 75% in b.com 1st n 2nd yr......
14th January 2018, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification to join ISRO as scientist and astronaut?

Sir I am a student of bsc computer science.for joining isro which course should I select for pg?
15th January 2018, 04:14 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

ISRO (Indian Space Research & Organisation) is a space & research centre. The basic eligibility required for getting job in ISRO as astronaut/ scientist are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The nationality should be Indian.
- The basic educational qualification required is graduation level degree with a fair percentage from any recognised university.
- The candidate who have done their masters/ phd level degree are also eligible for applying to ISRO as astronaut/ scientist.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to apply for the entrance exam conducted by the ISRO every year.

You need to attend for the test and qualify the test in merit to get job in ISRO as astronaut/ scientist.

For more details about notifications, syllabus, application forms and other details visit the official website of ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?