15th June 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the basic qualification for LLB? Minimum qualification required for the same?

What is the basic qualification for LLB and what is the minimum qualification required

5th August 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification for LLB? Minimum qualification required for the same?

I have passed 10th, B.com, MBA, can i join for LLB.
I had joined the B.Com on age basis. now can i join LLB ???????

Please Suggest.
31st August 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the basic qualification for LLB? Minimum qualification required for the same?

i am complit diploma in architecture from technical education board................
21st June 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I PASSED B COM FROM C.U. IN 1992 IN TWO YEARS DEGREE COURSE ( PASS ) .CAN I STUDY LAW FORM MAHASEEN COLLEGE OF BHU UNIVERSITY?
22nd June 2016, 10:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and as the name suggests it is a professional degree course after pursuing which one heads towards becoming a lawyer.

Basically, on the basis of duration of course and educational qualification of applicants LLB courses are of two types which are as discussed below :-

I) LLB course of five years, for one who opt for the same course after completing his higher secondary school degree course from a recognized board.

II) LLB course of three years, for one who opt for the same course after completing their graduation degree course in any discipline.

Also for pursuing the same course from National Law University ( NLU ) you are required to clear CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) and for appearing in the same examination your age must be under 20 ( in case of SC/ST & PH category it must be under 22 ) years along with a minimum of 45% ( in case of SC/ST and PH category it must be 40% )aggregate in your higher secondary school degree course.

For more details and updates about CLAT you can refer to its official link www.clat.ac.in.
22nd June 2016, 12:40 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law.

Eligibility Criteria of LLB:

Candidate must have Indian citizenship.

Educational Qualification:

Candidate should complete the 10 2 or any equivalent course from recognised state board.

Candidate required minimum 45% of marks in 12th standard.

40% of marks required for the SC/ST and OBC candidates.

You can required all above criteria.
29th December 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pass CALT exam for 12th student to take admission for LLB.
23rd July 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I have admission for 3 year LLB after getting a Post Graduation directly in a integrated course system which does not given bachelor degree and give post graduate degree directly.
6th May 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have passed pree degree with 39.8% mark in the year 1999. Can I study llb.
18th June 2019, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have passed bcom degree with 38% marks in the year 2012, and Cet 50 marks can I get admission for llb
3rd August 2020, 02:14 AM
Subhishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the basic qualification for LLB and what is the minimum qualification required
There is Three year LLB and Five Year integrated LLB.
For the admission in 3 year LLB course, you have to pass graduation from a recognised university with certain percentage of mark( it will vary according to university/states).

For Five year integrated LLB course you should have completed 12th with good marks from a recognised institution( criteria of mark will change according to university?/states)

For both these LLB courses most of the universities are conducting entrances so along with your academic marks, your marks in entrance examination will also be considered for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?