3rd February 2019, 09:56 PM
Shreya T.

What are the benefits and uses of NET score?

I have done M.Sc in Microbiology and do not desire to go in teaching. How can NET exam be helpful to me? Like is NET exam only for students who desire to get into teaching?

14th March 2019, 10:08 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits and uses of NET score?

1)NET Exam is a “National Eligibility Test” (NET) which is conducted by the National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission. This test is given for the Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) award and lectureship.

2)Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) is a premier research organization for research. You can attempt this examination to go in the field of research. After that you can be a lecturer.
3)UGC NET gives Junior Research Fellowship to the NET passed out candidates who are interested in research work in various Universities and Colleges. Those who qualify are categorized in two sections:- Assistant professor and Fellowship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?