26th February 2014, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

What are the best PG courses after BSc chemistry? What is the admission process?

What are the best pg courses after Bsc chemistry ? Also give the informations about the admission process and entrance exams related to this course

Related Questions:
  1. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Information about courses available after BSc chemistry in Fertilisers? I have done BSc Chemistry
  3. What is the procedure to join in medical college after 12th?
  4. After doing BSc Chemistry which course can be done?
  5. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  6. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  7. Admission process of MSc chemistry in Delhi University? Is there any entrance test for it?
  8. Which course should I choose between BSc computer science, maths, animation and chemistry? Best colleges for the same?
  9. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  10. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  11. Which are the different courses that can be done after BSc Chemistry other than MSc? Information about PGDAC in Analytical Chemistry? Names of the colleges?
  12. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  13. Details of chemistry related courses after BSc in Chemistry?
  14. Which are the courses available after BSc in chemistry
  15. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  16. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  17. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  18. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
25th August 2016, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the best PG courses after BSc chemistry? What is the admission process?

After passing b.sc.hons.inchemistry igotadmittedin b.tech.inpharmacy course of c.u. What is the future prospect in the field of job seeking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?