15th July 2013, 02:20 AM
jazeel06

What is better between embedded course and telecom course

I am fresher in ece..n I would like to go for course in embedded at vector banglore as i am interested in embedded. But I heard thah there is a telecom course(pulsetone industries) which assure job after completing the course in 3 months.. I am confused..help me to select

Related Questions:
  1. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  2. List of top institutions offering 6 months training for ECE department in Kolkata or Guwahati? Which is more preferable either Embedded or Telecom?
  3. Which one course should I opt for my summer training- either embedded systems, telecom or java at CDAC, Mohali? I am pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) with ECE stream from Jaipur
  4. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  5. What are the job opportunities in Embedded Field? How to enter in embedded companies?
  6. Which is the best career after B.Tech?
  7. Which training would be beneficial for B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering student? -- [New]
  8. Embedded Systems vs. Telecommunications - Which field is best after B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Joining VLSI and Embedded courses while studying in B.E degree colleges?
  10. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  11. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  12. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  13. Which are the extra courses or training that should help me in recruiting in a good organization?
  14. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  15. Any short term oriented course which I have to do while doing B.Tech ETC to get better jobs?
  16. Information about Embedded System?
  17. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  18. How is the future of MBA in telecom management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?