18th April 2017, 05:00 PM
M Akbar

What can I do after 10th to pursue Mechanical engineering?

What can i do after 10th class for pursuing the mechanical engineering? Please do tell me full procedure and subjects to be selected for mechanical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after 14 years of completing class 10th from Bhiwani Board Haryana?
  2. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. How can I join the Mechanical Field after class 10th? Which course should I pursue?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for Mechanical Engineering from USA after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from India? Do I have to appear for any exam for it?
  5. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in DME? What is the fees?
  7. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  8. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  9. From which college can I pursue B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Admission and fee structure details of the college?
  10. Can I pursue Mechanical Engineering after completing Polytechnic in ECE?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure followed to pursue Masters in Mechanical/Automotive/Industrial Engineering in Germany after completing B.tech in India?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Marine Engineering after completing class 10th?
  14. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  15. How to pursue M.Tech after doing B.E mechanical fresher
  16. Can I pursue B.Sc Mathematics after dropping in 3rd semester of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Will it be a good career choice?
  17. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
  18. How to pursue mechanical engineering B.Tech through distance from JNTU after doing diploma in the same field?
18th April 2017, 06:52 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after 10th to pursue Mechanical engineering?

You can do B.TECH in Mechanical engineering. For that first you have to complete your intermediate in PCM from a recognized board and after that you can give Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) which is an entrance exam for getting admission in Engineering.

Second way is you can do diploma in Mechanical engineering. You are eligible to do this course after completion of your matriculation.

Thanks
18th April 2017, 09:59 PM
rachamallamanoj

After completing 10th you can become a mechanical engineer by pursuing B.Tech mechanical engineering. Now you have 2 ways to pursue B.Tech.
1. You can do diploma in engineering with mechanical stream after completing 10th by passing the entrance exam which is conducted in the month of may and the applications will be provided in the month of March - April. You can apply for the exam through online mode. Diploma will be a 3 years course after which you can directly join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering as a lateral entry and complete engineering.
2. The other way is you can join intermediate with maths, physics, chemistry stream after that you can apply for engineering common entrance test and after passing it you can get seat in B.Tech where you can choose mechanical engineering as the stream.
18th April 2017, 10:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You have to choose physics, chemistry and mathematics subjects in your 11th and 12th standard with other subjects to become a mechanical engineering.

You should score very good marks in 12th standard, to get a seat in engineering colleges. You can choose the subject during counselling after 12th examination.

The admission to the engineering colleges are done through the counselling for all the colleges in the state . Your 12th Mark will be considered for the engineering admission.
19th April 2017, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion you can go for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of your 12th class. For B.Tech mechanical engineering candidate must have passed 12th class with PCM from a recognized board. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in 11th class with Science stream after completion of your 10th class.

NAME OF SUBJECTS

Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Hindi and English.

If you want to take admission in Government college for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering then you can appear in Joint Entrance Examination. In reputed government college the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of Entrance Examination. After the result of entrance examination then you have to participate in the counseling process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?