21st August 2011, 12:12 AM
monisha.dua1120

What can I do after B.Tech ECE if I dont want to do M.Tech and MBA? What are the career choices available to me?

What can i do after btech in ece, if i dont want to do m.tech nd mba.
What is the career for me, please help me out i m very confuse .
I m passout nd i dont get any job yet.

21st August 2011, 04:06 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What can I do after B.Tech ECE if I dont want to do M.Tech and MBA? What are the career choices available to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monisha.dua1120 View Post

well if u want to do both M.TECH and MBA then..u should go for M.Tech 1st..then if u are doing it from a good college then u will surely get a good job through campus placement..
there are many fields and companies associated to these fields too..the fields in ECE are
VLSI
Communications
Electronics
and many more..so u can go for a specialization on anyone of the streams..
then after u join a company and gain experience..u can do ur MBA..
there can be nothing better than that..
all the very best and don't get disheartened if u haven't got a job till now..just increase ur efforts..

hope this helps..
14th September 2011, 06:38 PM
gauravpreet

Default Re: What can I do after B.Tech ECE if I dont want to do M.Tech and MBA? What are the career choices available to me?

i want to ask one thing...if we do m.tech then our 12th marks are considered or not while placement???
4th November 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after B.Tech ECE if I dont want to do M.Tech and MBA? What are the career choices available to me?

what can i do after b.tech even i don't want to do MBA or M.Tech...?
2nd February 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the best colleges near to khammam to do m.tech?
5th February 2012, 09:51 PM
pragati kashyap

Quote:
Originally Posted by monisha.dua1120 View Post
You have done B.Tech and have a degree so you should try for Indian army or Air force through CDS exam.You can also knock some companies like Wipro or MNC's.you have many options after your B,tech degree just it need some concentration .
12th February 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the various MBA courses?
12th February 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do robitics engg. and presently im doing B.TECH ECE and in last year...is it a better option as compared to MBA?????
if yes, then which are the best colleges from which i should do robotics????
12th February 2012, 05:18 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
My friend , you don't want to go for MBA or M.tech course after completion of B.tech in ECE field..

Then you can go for jobs in core sectors or in software sectors..

In core technical jobs you will have options like-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.GAIL
6.RAILWAYS
7.ECIL
8.BSNL
etc..

In software sector you can apply for jobs in companies like-

1.TCS
2.CTS
3.WIPRO
4.CAPE GEMINI
5.ACCENTURE
6.IBM

etc..

So, you will definitely have huge job opportunity..

Now you decide what you want..
All the best.
26th February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What should i do...i m in final year(ece),i have back in 6 sem, i belong to poor family...n i want to make money a lot.so please guide me.what should i do..?
1st March 2012, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b-tech in ECE branch and i want to do the CCNA course.Is it suitable as a b-tech fresher in ece branch..?And also guide me that,what should be the better course after b-tech in ece branch.
3rd March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

i want to go in airtel and relince for communication side how am i go?sir please tell me?
3rd March 2012, 09:28 PM
siva023

embaded systems is to right to me tell me about future
26th March 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i am first ece .i have many dreams to achieve many things .what can i do?
7th April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir I completed my Btech in 2011 stream ECE now i'm doing job in Software field but i need a growth in my field
how can i go through that .....suggest me plzz
prepare for M.Tech or go for MBA . or should i prepare for IAS.....
13th May 2012, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Im presently in 7th sem in B.Tech ece & now when im thinkin what to after my bachelors im bit confused as im doing my b.tech from not a very reputed college due to some lagging on my behalf. But i, a very active & confident student & now when i think of what to do after graduation im very confused coz my parnts wnt me to pursue Civil service examinations & i want to pursue mymasters from IIT's but road to both these is very difficult & leads to two very diffrnt lives. On a prctical note civil services is d best possible carrer one can have in india but im really confused what to do please help............& also guide what to do during 2 mnthz summer vacations that can help me pursue the aim......will b thnkful for support
5th July 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i am pursuing b.tech(ece) final year.i want do MS at abroad. which country is better for me.and am belongs to basically telugu medium.if i choose correctly hich cuntry is better? and am i have full confident but i want some guidance.
10th July 2012, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

what can i do after b.tech.i dont like to do either m.tech or mba and also i dont want to do any job only having a btech degree.give me a good suggestion for having a good career
4th January 2013, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know about the bsnl jto exam and about its eligibility criteria.
24th May 2013, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Nishtha...I'm currently in final year...I am very confused as to what to do after b.tech...I am not a very bright student with average knowledge for my core subjects...please suggest me should I be going for m.tech or MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?