27th May 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after BSc? Can I get a job?

i am priya singh.i m student of b.sc.2nd with Z,B,C.what i do after b.sc. And can i get job at now?pls suggest me?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in government job of BSc with Biology group? How much salary can I get?
  3. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  4. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job?
  5. Which course has better job opportunities between BSc Microbiology and BSc Biotechnology? I have passed HSC with 62%
  6. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry? -- [New]
  7. Which is more preferable after completing B.Sc(IT), either M.Sc(IT), MCA or MBA(IT)? I'm in 12th std with PCM subjects
  8. How to do Bank job after completing BSc? I am doing BSc programme and have PM subjects as regular
  9. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  10. How to get a government job after BSc?
  11. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  12. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  13. What should I do if I dont get a job after completing BSc(IT)? Where should I search for the job?
  14. How can I get a job after completing BSc computer science?
  15. After BSc which other course should I choose? I have completed BSc in Microbiology
  16. Can I get a good job in government school after finishing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. How to get a job after completing BSc in Zoology?
  18. Can I take up any job after doing BSc in CS?
5th August 2012, 12:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BSc? Can I get a job?

With a B.Sc degree, it is possible to get a job. Job opportunities may be available in private and public sectors. Graduates can opt for clerk/officer posts in banks. It is mandatory to pass the bank selection test to get job in this area. Attending UPSC and SSC exams will fetch you good jobs in major government departments. But you have other option of going for PG courses like M.Sc, MBA etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?