27th January 2013, 12:30 AM
umashankar bonka

What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?

What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemicall? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University?
  3. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine course after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Any chance for a job in software company after completing B.Tech Chemical Engineering with 56%?
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  7. How to do marine engineering if I am a electrical and electronics engineering student?
  8. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  9. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  10. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  11. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  12. Am I eligible for marine engineering after passing 12th with 64% marks
  13. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  14. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  15. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  16. Value of distance B.Tech in Chemical Engineering? Can I appear for GATE, CAT and UPSE like entrance exams? -- [New]
  17. Am i eligible fro M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and chemical engineering after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Amity University with 6.36 CGPA
  18. Is it possible to get into Marine Engineering after BCS(Computer Science)? Forms to be filled to get into Marine Engineering?
8th February 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?

about mining
9th February 2013, 05:48 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after doing B.Tech Chemical? Am I eligible for marine engineering?

Hi Guest,

As you have completed B.Tech Chemical you will be eligible to do the courses like, MBA or M.Tech.

In order to be eligible for Marine Engineering you need to pass the entrance exam conducted by the respected state or central government.

Thank you,

All the best.
26th July 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

m doing nw btech in chemical ..can i apply for master degree in environmental engineeriing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?