20th July 2019, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after failing in the 3rd year Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I failed in 3rd year of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. What should I do now? Can I do any other technical diploma course? Or, should I try and appear for my backlogs?

27th July 2019, 01:31 AM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do after failing in the 3rd year Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Do not leave the course. Try to improve your study. Contact with your senior who are good in studies. Ask them the way to clear the back logs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication 4 25th July 2017 04:46 PM
Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch 11 1st July 2015 11:42 PM
Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year 4 15th October 2013 12:54 AM
What can I do to get into Robotics having passed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication and pursuing 2nd year of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication? 4 8th June 2013 07:21 PM