16th March 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?

I have completed Diploma in a Mechanical eng. From Nirma University Ahmedabad.
I have a running job in a Adani Group
SO i want to do a something new...?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  2. How to do degree in Mechanical engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Should I go for diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? Which entrance to answer to join degree college after diploma?
  4. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
  6. Can I get admission in degree engineering in mechanical after completing diploma mechanical? I have scored 6.30 CPI
  7. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  8. Am I eligible to do any masters degree after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. Information regarding joining of Degree course through AMI having completed my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Best option after completing 10th? Which is preferable diploma in engineering(mechanical) or 12th science? I've passed 10th with 81% marks
  11. BE/B.tech after doing Diploma Mechanical without Gujcet?
  12. Can I do masters degree after completing diploma in Mechanical
  13. Which college is best for me for doing Mechanical Degree in Punjab after passing Diploma in Mechanical with 75%?
  14. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  15. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  16. List of top degree college for 75% aggregate in diploma in mechanical engineering
  17. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune? -- [New]
  18. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
26th June 2012, 10:12 AM
kengtha

Default Re: What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?

You need to complete your graduate in engineering in mechanical engineering and also you need to complete the post graduation if you opt for high salary and high postings.You just have to give a lateral entry exam of the college in which you want to take admission and after clearing it, you will be in 2nd year.
But if you want to do job than there are some government jobs for those who have completed diploma in mechnical engineering
you can apply for juior level posts in different comapnies like,
iocl
drdo
isro
ongc
sail
gail
27th May 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?

What is the procedure for admission in 2013 degree engineering after diploma engineering from Nirma University ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?