31st May 2016, 12:24 PM
Shunmugaraman

What can I do to do PG courses in DKTE?

I have completed my UG course in Kumaraguru at Coimbatore with 70%. Now, If i have to complete my PG courses in DKTE, then what can I do?

28th June 2016, 01:31 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to do PG courses in DKTE?

DKTE Society's Textile & Engineering Institute is located at Ichalkaranji in the State of Maharashtra, India. This Institute offer the Post graduate courses which are listed below :-

=> M.Text. in Textile Technology
=> M.Text. in Textile Chemistry
=> M.Text. in Technical Textiles
=> M.E. in Electronics Engineering
=> M.E. in Mechanical (Product Design & Development)
=> M.E. in Computer Science & Engineering
=> Master of Business Administration
=> MBA (Textile)

Eligibility and Admission :-

1. For M.Text./ M.E courses :-
=> To get admission in M.Text./ M.E. courses in DKTE Institute, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in the relevant field of Engineering and Technology with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university.

=> You should have to qualify with good score in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) which is conducted by IIT.

2. For M.B.A course :-
=> To get admission in M.B.A course in DKTE Institute, you should have passed minimum three years Bachelor's degree course with at least aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a Government recognised university.

=> You should have to qualify CET examination conducted by the Competent Authority (MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?