5th March 2012, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

What can I do to prepare for Placements having scored 75% with no arrears but weak in Communication skills?

I have no arrear with 75% but i don't have communication skill... What can i do for my placement???

Related Questions:
  1. How can I improve my communication skills? How to prepare for the Bank Exam, Interviews, Placements and GD round?
  2. Various steps and eligibility criteria for campus recruitment( B.E students)?
  3. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  4. How can I improve my communication skills?
  5. Basic requirements to attend any campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I face any problem at the time of placement with low marks in 12th?
  7. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  8. How to prepare for second round HR interview of Infosys?
  9. Can I get job in Accenture if completed B.Tech(ECE) with a backlog?
  10. How to get a job after completing MBA?
  11. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  12. Can I get job in MNC like TCS and Wipro if finished B.E. with 2 arrears?
  13. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  14. Can I get a job in IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 55% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech?
  15. How to get Placement in Infosys having week communication skills and less confidence being a candidate of pursuing 4th year in ECE?
  16. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible to appear in on-campus interview of TCS if secured 6.68 CGPA till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
19th June 2012, 05:30 PM
kengtha

Default Re: What can I do to prepare for Placements having scored 75% with no arrears but weak in Communication skills?

In modern world,communication skill is must to get into any company.If one does not have good communication skill,he/she is chucked out in the interview or GD round only.So,you have to build your communication skill.There are many institutes that helps in increasing speaking and expressing skills.So,you should get trained from there.The course time of such courses are usually short,so you can enrich your communication skill quickly and efficiently.
1st July 2013, 12:28 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to prepare for Placements having scored 75% with no arrears but weak in Communication skills?

Adequate communication skills is required to crack campus placements. It is usually checked during GD and HR interview session. Communication skills can be enhanced through constant practice. Approaching finishing schools is good. They will provide proper training for improving communication and guide you how to approach campus recruitments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?