14th March 2012, 12:12 AM
Manduna Dhlamini

What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science

What can I do to study library and information science diploma level I am a holder of a certificate in records and information sciene I also want study material in that area.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?
  2. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  3. Can i become TGT or PGT computer science?
  4. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  5. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  6. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  7. Which are the best books for NET preparation?
  8. Last date to apply for online and offline UGC NET Exam for Library and Information Science?
  9. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  10. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  11. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  12. Are there any special programmes for studying Library Science in few months? -- [New]
  13. How can I start learning library and information science at diploma level through distance learning?
  14. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Jobs in the field of library and information science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Universities offering Ph.d in library and information science and procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2012, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science

What can I do to study library and information science Certificate course(in hindi) Duration 6 month and course place Ranchi Jharkhand, Phone No Adress.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?