3rd August 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the career in Economics? I am in B.A 2nd year from Himachal Pradesh University

I am in B.A. 2nd doing from Himachal Pradesh University & have so much intrest in economics pls help me out to do .......wut.......?

Related Questions:
  1. Which line should a commerce student choose for best career option in Himachal Pradesh?
  2. Can I take admission in 2nd year after doing ITI from government polytechnic Himachal Pradesh
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  5. How may I appear in B.Ed from HP university (Himachal Pradesh)?
  6. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh? -- [New]
  7. Which universities are recognized by UGC in India?
  8. Last date to apply for BSc Nursing in Himachal Pradesh University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I get my M.Phil in economics as correspondence
  10. Is there MA course available in philosophy in Himachal pavailable in philosphy in Himachal Pradesh university, Shimla?
  11. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
  13. Is there any university in Himachal Pradesh offering B.P.Ed course
  14. How to join CBI after graduating B.A from Himachal Pradesh University
  15. What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?
  16. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  17. How may I get information regarding course duration, last date of form submission, fee structure and contact details for B.Ed course from Himachal Pradesh University?
  18. Date of advertisement for the faculty post in Central University Himachal Pradesh?
20th February 2013, 04:31 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the career in Economics? I am in B.A 2nd year from Himachal Pradesh University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in B.A. 2nd doing from Himachal Pradesh University & have so much intrest in economics pls help me out to do .......wut.......?
dear friend,
now a days, scope of economics is only in the teaching line. if you wish to become a good teacher then you must continue you studies with economics.
otherwise you can do mca, mba, or msc after completing your BA.
by doing these courses from good colleges, you will get very good job in very good multinational companies. they are giving very good salaries also.
so you must try for that.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?