3rd August 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

What much percentage is required for LEET in Mechanical Engineering?

How many %age required for leet admission in mechanical engg.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in LEET if having one backlog in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  3. Procedure to appear in LEET for diploma holder in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to do B.E in mechanical engineering?
  6. How much percentage is required in diploma in mechanical engineering to get admission in top engineering colleges in India
  7. How can I prepare for LEET exam after doing diploma and what is the syllabus?
  8. Minimum percentage required in Diploma(Electronics & Communication) to get admission in UIT for B.Tech programme through LEET?
  9. How can I prepare for LEET exam and what is the syllabus? What is the date of the exam?
  10. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  11. Percentage required for mechanical engineering in 12th standard?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  13. Minimum percentage required in mechanical engineering for Railway Section Engineering?
  14. Names of the colleges in Germany for MS in Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to get Highest Scholarship? How much time is required to complete MS?
  15. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student? -- [New]
  17. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  18. Percentage required to take admission in Marine Engineering after Polytechnic(Mechanical)? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
20th February 2013, 04:26 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: What much percentage is required for LEET in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many %age required for leet admission in mechanical engg.
dear friend,
you have not specified that in which college you want to take admission.
i must tell you that lateral entry in 2nd year of btech is not possible in nit and iit colleges. you can take admission in any other government or private college through leet.
since you want admission in mechanical engineering, which is the most demanded trade for engineering.
you have to get your leet rank under 1000 to get admission in a good government college. otherwise you can take admission in any other private engineering college.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?