4th January 2011, 01:41 PM
kaushal_singh

What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?

Sir I am pursuing my MBA in Marketing . I want to know about career in government sector for MBA marketing. which are the PSUs use to hire marketing professionals and what are their hiring proses?

5th June 2011, 04:01 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?

MBA hiring process is divided in many phases mainly prepare for aptitude test, group discussion,personnel interview ...in private sector in government written test and personnel interview ,,
good luck
12th July 2011, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?

i am mba from marketing stream
19th August 2011, 07:21 PM
sylishneha

MBA hiring process is divided in many phases mainly prepare for aptitude test, group discussion,personnel interview ...in private sector in government written test and personnel interview ,,
25th February 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the career in Government Sector,state in punjab,MNC,PSU,s, for MBA Marketing doing afte BA with 50 50 percntage? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
29th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hi this is pandu,

I required some guidance from you friends likes books and questions papers on SAIL for MT (HR) . Can any one please help me . I required to prepare. please provide link my friends can you please please please please friends.
11th January 2013, 05:55 PM
jassy123456

Wink Re: What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaushal_singh View Post
Sir I am pursuing my MBA in Marketing . I want to know about career in government sector for MBA marketing. which are the PSUs use to hire marketing professionals and what are their hiring proses?
hello,
I am jassy and u forget ur problem to government sector you try your best to private company to corporate sector .................................................
classified website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?